5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing particular, just like having available cause there are sometimes small things and cannot ever find anything.
That’s where this forum comes in handy.
Let’s say you hear a funny, squeaky sound. Ask here.
One guy will say, “You couldn’t hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.”
But another will say, “Squirrel!”

And then you’ll have your answer.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That’s where this forum comes in handy.
Let’s say you hear a funny, squeaky sound. Ask here.
One guy will say, “You couldn’t hear a dump truck driving through a nitroglycerin plant.”
But another will say, “Squirrel!”

And then you’ll have your answer.
Easy fix.

Smack it with a hammer.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Robert Loehr CDJR in Cartersville, GA. Robert and his wife are good friends of ours.
Thanks, do they have a good service dept. My first RAM so I don’t have any experience with dealers here. Buying from Mark Dodge in LA so that obviously not an option! LOL. Cartersville isn’t that far from me if they have a good service dept

seanmbaxter

Reaction score
Thanks, do they have a good service dept. My first RAM so I don’t have any experience with dealers here. Buying from Mark Dodge in LA so that obviously not an option! LOL. Cartersville isn’t that far from me if they have a good service dept
This will be the 7th vehicle I’ve bought from Robert. They’ve always done a great job for us.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
I went to KZ status on 12/22 and the next update was KZS on 12/27. I was under the impression that KZS was a bad thing, (waiting to be shipped out). Dealer says that it means in transit. Wonder if it stays that way until delivery to dealer. I’m in Pennsylvania. This is driving me crazy not knowing how long I’ll have to wait yet.
Just found after a google search that KZS is "Second move to rail station" so yes hopefully a good thing. I originally thought it was in storage waiting on a rail car.

myownstatus

Reaction score
Nice, I’m in KZP but couldn’t find any viable information. Still lost in what it means.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I made a post here with all the status codes I have been able to find/identify thus far.

Johnnyiiiii

Reaction score
Well, finally hit D-1 over the holidays and confirmed today my build date (ESD) on my poc is unchanged - 1/9. I’ve been patient so far, but the excitement (anxiety) is starting to build. I’m at 16 weeks and was quoted 16-20. Hoping the BS to WS to delivery times don’t have delays.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Added 923 Window Stickers tonight. 1 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @JohnsonRONA27

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
246043 @JohnsonRONA27 ;)XXPennsylvaniaWhiteLaramie
question for you triple_B
why don't you do the windows sticker and build sheets like you do on the TRX forum
much easier to follow

in any case keep up the good work
you too eighty

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
question for you triple_B
why don't you do the windows sticker and build sheets like you do on the TRX forum
much easier to follow

in any case keep up the good work
you too eighty
Not sure exactly what you mean, starting a new thread every day?

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Well, finally hit D-1 over the holidays and confirmed today my build date (ESD) on my poc is unchanged - 1/9. I’ve been patient so far, but the excitement (anxiety) is starting to build. I’m at 16 weeks and was quoted 16-20. Hoping the BS to WS to delivery times don’t have delays.
Similar build to mine. You give me hope on a day when I'm struggling with it. Hopefully mine won't be far behind. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread