5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I specifically DON'T want a sunroof, and it's nearly impossible to find an otherwise-loaded truck on a lot without one. So I wait :mad:.

I asked my dealer about ordering another and he told me he was unsure they would have another allocation available.

I really should call MD....they are not that far from me.
I bought (or am buying) my truck from MD and they are 1700 miles away from me.

They went around $6,000 under what anyone within 300 miles could do...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A little more info on today's 1417 build sheets:
No Southforks
5 Back Countries (3 from the 119 group, a 209 and a 217)
3 10th Anniversary Limiteds (229, 230, and 267 groups)

PepperellFF

Reaction score
A little more info on today's 1417 build sheets:
No Southforks
5 Back Countries (3 from the 119 group, a 209 and a 217)
3 10th Anniversary Limiteds (229, 230, and 267 groups)
Any WS being released?

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Window stickers come out in the evenings so check back for tonight’s update
So if eighty tagged me yesterday with the BS. You will do the same with the WS when its available? Sorry just trying to figure out the process here. Im still kind of new.
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So if eighty tagged me yesterday with the BS. You will do the same with the WS when its available? Sorry just trying to figure out the process here. Im still kind of new.
Thanks!

Yes,
I tagged you yesterday morning for your build sheet

and will tag you again in an evening post when your window sticker shows up.

build sheets are released weekdays in the morning and window stickers are released every evening. a little after 9pm CST

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Yes,
I tagged you yesterday morning for your build sheet

and will tag you again in an evening post when your window sticker shows up.

build sheets are released weekdays in the morning and window stickers are released every evening. a little after 9pm CST
Awesome . Thank you. Sorry to be a pain. much appreciated.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This may have been answered somewhere else, but any insight into why 210 VIN range is showing (I think) 630 trucks built but not shipped? Looks like an anomaly but idk.
I need to clean up that group, only North American trucks gets Window Stickers and 678 trucks from the 210 group are to Asia, Middle East or Martinique and will never receive a sticker. There is no other way for us to know they shipped so I just wait until all other trucks built the same day have shipped and then average the time between that days total BS to WS and then consider those complete as well at that same time span. Its a "clean up process" and the best I could come up with to keep from skewing the averages of the trucks we can actually track.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
No pain at all! Hopefully we see your WS soon!
Thanks. Im usually pretty patient to an extent, just got covid and this hunt is keeping my mind off it cause the first 2 nights were brutal. So im a little more involved in it then id normally be. But thanks again. I appreciate you guys for this group.

VilanoMan

Reaction score
do you see a pattern?

to me it seems canada and eastern us.

the vins are jumping all around.

I remember the time when they built them in vin order
The member BS VIN distribution may not be statistically representative of all builds, but I have a hunch on how the determination of build order is arrived at. I believe the mix of lower profit VINS (i.e. lower VIN numbers) are being mixed with newer higher profit VINS (i.e. higher VIN numbers) for a resulting averaging of profit across trucks built. Just saying.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Im usually pretty patient to an extent, just got covid and this hunt is keeping my mind off it cause the first 2 nights were brutal. So im a little more involved in it then id normally be. But thanks again. I appreciate you guys for this group.

Dang, sorry to hear that. I guess we'll have to call you Johnson 'Rona 27 for a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread