5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@bigdodge AND ALL OTHERS

What would be everyone's preferred way to see the posts? I don't mind changing and doing whatever the group things is best.

I had actually thought about this a few times recently because I don't particularly like everyone having to dig through a thread that is approaching 400 pages long, but I don't see a better alternative either. A few suggestions to other options I had come up with, based on a change I was going to make at all forums.

On every daily update post I can place "BACK" and "FORWARD" links so that if you find Monday's post it would contain a link to Sundays and to Tuesdays. Does that improve things at all? It would actually require a lot of me updating previous posts in order to keep the links correct but if that makes things better for others that's fine with me.

What about another thread that's only for updates? Would be helpful if you were a mod and could delete any discussion posts there, and leave all discussion to this thread.

Definitely don't think you should create any more work for yourself.

Xchief

Reaction score
@bigdodge AND ALL OTHERS

What would be everyone's preferred way to see the posts? I don't mind changing and doing whatever the group things is best.

I had actually thought about this a few times recently because I don't particularly like everyone having to dig through a thread that is approaching 400 pages long, but I don't see a better alternative either. A few suggestions to other options I had come up with, based on a change I was going to make at all forums.

On every daily update post I can place "BACK" and "FORWARD" links so that if you find Monday's post it would contain a link to Sundays and to Tuesdays. Does that improve things at all? It would actually require a lot of me updating previous posts in order to keep the links correct but if that makes things better for others that's fine with me.
@triple_B I have no problem with the way you do things now. I followed this thread because you were posting BS and WS. Ram Chat is pretty much useless as was the dealer/salesperson I ordered my first truck with. Thanks to this thread I hooked up with Craig at Koons CDJR and got an insane deal. Now I'm just waiting on that BS and WS. Thank you to you and @Eighty for all the updates and info as well as all the info from others on this thread. I will be here everyday several times a day checking up on thing and sometimes laughing at some of the banter that goes back and forth. Thanks everyone for keeping me somewhat sane!

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I actually live in MA but right on the NH boarder so the dealer was closer. NH is a great place my wife and I are looking to move north in retirement....
My company is based in MA. Wife wants to move to VT, but I like guns too much for that lol.

Phenomenon1561

Reaction score
I think the way it's done is fine. You guys are tagging people when their BS and WS pop, so they will get the alert. If someone wants to see a members BS or WS they can go to the tracker, which also shows dates.
I am with Monkeypunch on this. This thread works, is known to be the place to go. Changing now will only cause problems. No reason to go above and beyond here. the work you put in is awesome, greatly appreciated, and I dont think you need to be putting more work into this than you already do.

I dont think a new forum, or a new thread is needed. Again, will cause ripple effect problems.

As the old saying goes... If it works, Don't fix it.

Edit: Maybe when the 2023 model year starts up you can change methods? Let the 2022 method ride out, and when you do the changes to start the 2023 year model you can decide then which way you'd like to broadcast information.

Danthecarguy247

Reaction score
This group/thread and triple b and eighty’s updates have been my only real source of intel/info throughout my process thus far. My dealer has been useless and we all know the story with ram chat. So thank you everyone!

PepperellFF

Reaction score
@bigdodge AND ALL OTHERS

@triple_B first off thank you for all you have done with this Forum... As far as a preferred way, I like the option you mentioned but that seams like a ton of work to go backwards. What if you just start with the last few days and change the process going forward??

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Sorry to change the subject, but anyone know what KZLD status is? My sales buddy says transit delay? Its not on the master status code list. Wondering if thats a status that will change within a day or 2 or if that means something bigger. Anyone else seen that?
Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This thread is fine, but sometimes there is personal request that shouldn't be on here.

Once you add on information that isn't relevant to everybody, then it gets muddy a little.

I'm fine with this, but I'm also fine with just a thread with general update, that nobody can reply to...just triple_b and eighty.

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread