5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
how about Limiteds NOT built. dealer Mark Dodge VIN before November 2021?
I’m guessing at least 1 right 😉. Unfortunately there is very little available publicly on trucks prior to them being built. Until the build sheet hits all we can discern from the ViN is that it’s a limited but there is no way to know even what state it’s going to, definitely not the specific dealership.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Anyone that wants some real pain, try getting in on a C8 Z06. A lot of dealers aren't even letting you get on the list to order one.
I am on the list for 3 of them all at MSRP. I was on a 4th till they came back a week later and said $10k over. I am a little back so I don't expect to see one till at lest 2 or 3 years into production, so I think that mean 2025/2026. I started calling around a few weeks before the official reveal to see what people were pricing and what kind of deposits they wanted. IME they aren't letting more on the lists because they are already full or years behind. I am number 7 on and and they said that's expected to be their third year of production.. The nations largest dealer had something like 1k orders in he first 15 min of opening their list, and they were taking a nonrefundable $1k deposit, if I am remembering correctly.

I think a full lot were destroyed in a tornado over the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z06 isn't in production yet. It is a 2023 car. Those were just base C8's

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am on the list for 3 of them all at MSRP. I was on a 4th till they came back a week later and said $10k over. I am a little back so I don't expect to see one till at lest 2 or 3 years into production, so I think that mean 2025/2026. I started calling around a few weeks before the official reveal to see what people were pricing and what kind of deposits they wanted. IME they aren't letting more on the lists because they are already full or years behind. I am number 7 on and and they said that's expected to be their third year of production.. The nations largest dealer had something like 1k orders in he first 15 min of opening their list, and they were taking a nonrefundable $1k deposit, if I am remembering correctly.

Z06 isn't in production yet. It is a 2023 car. Those were just base C8's

I'm only in for one at my hometown dealer, and don't expect to see it until 2026.

Another fun thing to wait for is the camper we ordered. Going on 10 months. Supposed to be built on Monday and delivered later this month. We'll see...

milrad

Reaction score
I feel your pain! If that is a deal breaker and I imagine it is for you, reorder! Pain in the *** to wait longer but really worth it to get the truck you want.
I specifically DON'T want a sunroof, and it's nearly impossible to find an otherwise-loaded truck on a lot without one. So I wait :mad:.

I asked my dealer about ordering another and he told me he was unsure they would have another allocation available.

I really should call MD....they are not that far from me.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I asked my dealer about ordering another and he told me he was unsure they would have another allocation available.

There seems to be a lot of confusion (with dealers) regarding allocations. I have seen a couple of dealers emphatically state that "sold orders" no longer affect a dealer's allocation. That was supposedly a fairly recent change. You might want to ask your dealer to check on it with his regional rep to confirm.

FatNelson

Reaction score
If you have the time, would you look up;

LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fenton
16555 Silver Parkway Fenton, MI 48430

This is the dealer I ordered from on 11/30. Interesting story, I wanted a 2022 Longhorn, Level 1, RAM Box, MF Tailgate, ECODiesel, 33 gallon, trailer brake controller, anti-spin axle, and block heater. The dealer I typically use could not enter the order, the Level 1 was not showing as available. I then went to LaFontaine and the order when right through. I am wondering if it is based on the size of the dealership.
Haha. Another interesting story, this is who I ordered my truck through. My first truck is sitting on their lot right now. I think it only took few weeks from D1 to arriving at the dealer.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wholeheartedly recommend calling Aaron at Mark Dodge!! especially since you are close by! I'm almost 700 miles away and it was still worth it not only from a price perspective but from an ease of transaction point of view.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. Also includes new member additions (@dlhousejr, @falueta2408, @hye4ever13, @jorzed, @wowowswswws).

I don't know what strings you pulled to get your truck built so fast, @Azf211, but I think you broke the record for order-to-build-sheet timing (VIN assigned ~12/28/21, build sheet on 1/5/22). Looks identical to your original July order - was there damage or a defect on your first one? Inquiring minds want to know.

Picture1.jpg

NotmyRamyet

Reaction score
Same info, in the chart. Also includes new member additions (@dlhousejr, @falueta2408, @hye4ever13, @jorzed, @wowowswswws).

I don't know what strings you pulled to get your truck built so fast, @Azf211, but I think you broke the record for order-to-build-sheet timing (VIN assigned ~12/28/21, build sheet on 1/5/22). Looks identical to your original July order - was there damage or a defect on your first one? Inquiring minds want to know.

View attachment 115931

View attachment 115931
Was just saying the same damn...wow just wow

Users who are viewing this thread