5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine ordered is the patriot blue as well.
hell-yeah-rock-and-roll.gif

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also… I was told through RamChat yesterday that “all the materials required to start the build have been received.” Does that mean it will be going into production soon?
It does, means you are D1 now and should go into production roughly 2 weeks after going D1.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
TRANSIT TIMES
38 total, 12 day MIN, 43 day MAX, 21 day avg

38 truck breakdown
Laramie
21​
Big Horn / Lonestar
7​
Rebel
7​
Longhorn
2​
TRX
1​

I find 10 more currently in transit either on rail or waiting on rail
Mine is supposed to be on its way to Utah via train. NN247753 (ya, I memorized my VIN) 😜Can you tell me where it is, or anything else? Dealer said “end of next week if there are no delays”. I’d love to see where it really is!

Matrixband

Reaction score
This is insane and my wait seems to be awhile ordered 10/21
Good grief. Mine is (or will be) 10th anniversary Limited in Patriot Blue. Didn’t realize it was such a rare bird. Oh wait, you mean, “Blue Shade” this new different blue color…. Wonder how many Patriot Blue.

n8zcc

Reaction score
TRANSIT TIMES
38 total, 12 day MIN, 43 day MAX, 21 day avg

If you have the time, would you look up;

LaFontaine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fenton
16555 Silver Parkway Fenton, MI 48430

This is the dealer I ordered from on 11/30. Interesting story, I wanted a 2022 Longhorn, Level 1, RAM Box, MF Tailgate, ECODiesel, 33 gallon, trailer brake controller, anti-spin axle, and block heater. The dealer I typically use could not enter the order, the Level 1 was not showing as available. I then went to LaFontaine and the order when right through. I am wondering if it is based on the size of the dealership.

myownstatus

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/