5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Got some great news today that my Rebel has finally made it to D1 status. An estimated ship date of 1/08. Hoping to see my name pop up on the hot list one of these nights.

To think I was minutes away from cancelling my order and getting a Subaru Baja. JK
Ordered mine pretty close to the same time, and similarly equipped. Hopefully I switch to D1 soon.

RAMKing1

Reaction score
Yes Sir just looked at it. My dealer is Mark Dodge and I hear great things about them but my sales needs some help!! It’s like pulling teeth. I got his number now though, thanks for the help!
Got it from the dealer, Creswell in MD

Xchief

Reaction score
Added 1088 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @406/218, @Werfs Flammen, @Bathtub, @Xchief, @Pjsant26, @flyforfood

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
103782 @406/218XXMinnesotaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
119884 @Werfs FlammenXXTexasPatriotLimited
120707 @BathtubXXMinnesotaBlackLimited
209573 @XchiefXXNew YorkBlueLaramie
227138 @Pjsant26XXPennsylvaniaGraniteLaramie
245901 @flyforfoodXXPennsylvaniaBlackLaramie
Thank you @triple_B and @Eighty for all you guys do. As well as everyone else for all your helpful info. When I get my new vin I will add it to the tracker and start this journey all over again. I'm definitely one of the lucky ones only waiting 2 months for this WS. But unfortunately things didn't work out with this dealership and I placed a new order with Koons. 6% below invoice! Hopefully things will go smooth and quick.

Clemzhemi

Reaction score
Mark dodge was Able to contact Stellantis and move my rebel from level b back to level 2 so I’ll still have the power mirrors. it took about a week to do it. For anyone still waiting and wondering if you change it you can. Mine has an estimated build date of Jan 17th

406/218

Reaction score
Added 1088 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @406/218, @Werfs Flammen, @Bathtub, @Xchief, @Pjsant26, @flyforfood

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
245901 @flyforfoodXXPennsylvaniaBlackI'm

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
245901 @flyforfoodXXPennsylvaniaBlackLaramie
I appreciate the work you put into this forum. My pickup will be available to whoever wants it once it hits the dealer. I had no choice but to buy something else. Ram botched this process so bad, it’s almost hard to believe.

yup ram

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience being stuck at the body vendor for 5+ days? From what I understand it should generally be there for an hour or so. I was getting hopeful to receive the truck before the plant shutdown later this week but it’s looking doubtful at this point.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Ordered the same 10/27/21 want to D, and nothing yet. Just VIN and VON.
I had vin and von day after i ordered. Been watching this forum for for 6 +weeks now. The models with high tech options are coming through on a regular basis so i don't think its a chip issue holding us up.I now suspect some of the southfork option items are not available. Also the Northeast, Maine ,new Hampshire and Massachusetts builds are very few. My dealer claims to be the largest Jeep and Ram dealer in New Hampshire so that rules out allocation in my mind.I never suspected allocation from the start ,but its looking like its about Southfork option parts.
What's your thoughts?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had vin and von day after i ordered. Been watching this forum for for 6 +weeks now. The models with high tech options are coming through on a regular basis so i don't think its a chip issue holding us up.I now suspect some of the southfork option items are not available. Also the Northeast, Maine ,new Hampshire and Massachusetts builds are very few. My dealer claims to be the largest Jeep and Ram dealer in New Hampshire so that rules out allocation in my mind.I never suspected allocation from the start ,but its looking like its about Southfork option parts.
What's your thoughts?
What parts does a Southfork have that other trucks don’t?

RockJock

Reaction score
For early orders from before the price increases that have taken delivery: Have your dealers been honoring your original, lower price?

Rustybolt

Reaction score
What parts does a Southfork have that other trucks don’t?
As far as I know ,the mountain brown interior , the "jeweled" shifter knob and the bright highlighted pedals. The only thing i wanted was the interior color. There maybe other items not sure....seems crazy that a shifter knob and pedals would hold it up but the only thing I can come up with.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
As far as I know ,the mountain brown interior , the "jeweled" shifter knob and the bright highlighted pedals. The only thing i wanted was the interior color. There maybe other items not sure....seems crazy that a shifter knob and pedals would hold it up but the only thing I can come up with.
I guess the jeweled shifter is on the Limited 10th anniversary edition also. Not sure about pedals?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the jeweled shifter is on the Limited 10th anniversary edition also. Not sure about pedals?
Pretty sure the bright pedals are on all the GT packages. And I'm positive that they're on the TRX.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Pretty sure the bright pedals are on all the GT packages. And I'm positive that they're on the TRX.
Well if that's the case I'm as lost as i was before. Seemed coincidental 2 of the same specialty "southfork " in the same geographical area in the same boat. Any thoughts ? Or just a mystery like the rest?😊

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mark dodge was Able to contact Stellantis and move my rebel from level b back to level 2 so I’ll still have the power mirrors. it took about a week to do it. For anyone still waiting and wondering if you change it you can. Mine has an estimated build date of Jan 17th
It sounds like a lot of us Mark Dodge buyers have ETA's for that week. Mine is as well.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience being stuck at the body vendor for 5+ days? From what I understand it should generally be there for an hour or so. I was getting hopeful to receive the truck before the plant shutdown later this week but it’s looking doubtful at this point.
Try 26 days in body vendor.... @MetalRebel2022 was something closer to 60 days....

Users who are viewing this thread