5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SC_Ram_Guy

Reaction score
and those of has who have a built truck,sitting in a stockyard for almost 2 weeks now and the estimated delivery date
keeps getting move a week out each week.may as well be in jail
That is truck jail. JS means “storage“ and they never tell you why it’s there or how long it’s going to be there.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
dealer is more reliable
they can print out where it is
I posted mine in the start of production thread find post
Double checked with the dealer again and here she is fellas! Left hand didn't talk to the right hand, nothing we didn't already know! Stoked though!
b687562b12be6dee65ef0439a0cbccee.jpg
0b7e2a0eff76a46b2913091020bc54cc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Veneno

Reaction score

puddingstomp

Reaction score
Double checked with the dealer again and here she is fellas! Left hand didn't talk to the right hand, nothing we didn't already know! Stoked though!

I love the contrast of the Night Edition on the silver. I almost went white with mine but wanted something different after having the 2018 Accord in white these past few years. I decided on the Granite Crystal because I wanted a darker color. Just hoping the contrast of the Night Edition looks as good on it as it does the silver.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
I love the contrast of the Night Edition on the silver. I almost went white with mine but wanted something different after having the 2018 Accord in white these past few years. I decided on the Granite Crystal because I wanted a darker color. Just hoping the contrast of the Night Edition looks as good on it as it does the silver.
That's exactly what drew me to the billet silver color as well! That and it's not as popular. I did like the white though too

x50

Reaction score

Looks great man! Looks exactly my truck. Lol. The dealer put their emblem on mine after I told them not to and after I first looked at the vehicle. Sneaky bastards. Hair dryer and dental floss and I had it off in 5 minutes.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Looks great man! Looks exactly my truck. Lol. The dealer put their emblem on mine after I told them not to and after I first looked at the vehicle. Sneaky bastards. Hair dryer and dental floss and I had it off in 5 minutes.
They better not lol. Luckily the dealer doesn't do that to their vehicles from what I've noticed, but I'll definitely be checking tomorrow

Reactions: x50

yup ram

Reaction score
Good news. Usually these are seasoned workers?
Likely a mixed bag. I work in production for a chemical company and find all types take advantage of taking holiday time off. It all depends on each individuals priorities. Some prefer money no matter how senior they are, and some prefer the time home with family, no matter how much money they’re leaving on the table.

gregfl450

Reaction score
Talked my dealer into inquiring about picking up my truck at the rail yard (been sitting there for 18 days). Rail yard said no you can’t come get it…. because it’s being transported to my dealer tomorrow! Looks like Santa’s bringing me an early Xmas present.

Users who are viewing this thread