5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The logistics of shipping are hard to figure out for sure. I would think their primary concern is getting vehicles out of the parking lot at SHAP and to the next staging area as quickly as they need to in order to free up space for more trucks rolling off the line. I can only imagine how long some trucks sit after being unloaded from a train before they're picked up for final transport.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Is it too early to celebrate with a beer now?
Good point, day drinking it is then!

As an aside, I got all giddy and printed my BS immediately. Read it, and started getting concerned, it had things on it I didn't order, and seemed to be missing things I did. Got to the bottom, and it had a ship to of California. Went back and looked at the VIN, it was your truck I clicked on, not mine.

So, I have your build sheet printed if you want to swing by Boise and pick it up... 😜

aussie_ram

Reaction score
In a few years, we're all going to revisit this thread and we'll all eventually learn that it was a lottery. They had a bingo cage, and were reading this forum and they'd literally pull out VIN's from the bingo cage at lunch and then watch the resulting sh!tshow here :ROFLMAO:

Veneno

Reaction score
Good point, day drinking it is then!

As an aside, I got all giddy and printed my BS immediately. Read it, and started getting concerned, it had things on it I didn't order, and seemed to be missing things I did. Got to the bottom, and it had a ship to of California. Went back and looked at the VIN, it was your truck I clicked on, not mine.

So, I have your build sheet printed if you want to swing by Boise and pick it up... 😜
LOL, that is hilarious. I also looked at mine and **** my pants when I did not see the 33 gallon tank. It's almost to the bottom. We worry for nothing sometimes.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
1027 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @quantum19, @Never2many, @chris288, @speedbyu, @Mad Cow, @Veneno

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112804 @quantum19XIndianaGraniteLimited
158364 @Never2manyXAlbertaBlackTRX
168664 @chris288XMarylandGraniteRebel
169157 @speedbyuXIllinoisWalnutLonghorn
247753 @Mad CowXIdahoBlueLaramie
248008 @VenenoXCaliforniaBlueLaramie

CHARTS UPDATED

Thank you !

Cda3488

Reaction score
For guys trying to figure out the methods behind the scheduling madness, I except it's a multifaceted exercise based on supply chain, shipping efficiency, and probably revenue for the books. Something you may want to look at to kill some time and add to the crazy is look at the dealer trucks in transit on the ram trucks site for trucks in your area.

My truck was built 20 days from order date (11/24). WTF!? For unrelated reasons I did a search for trucks in my area and found there was a higher number of in transit trucks than I remember seeing last time. Closer I looked, most if not all will need to ride the same rail out to the northwest. VINs we're all over the board. It would make sense to align their production (somewhat) with their shipping to increase efficiency in the yard and keep the trains moving. So I'm just going to assume that I had an easy build and they needed to fill a spot on the train. Dumb luck.

I just did a similar search for Mark Dodge trucks and they have a bunch in transit, which seems to align with recent movement on forum members' orders.
Where do you look up trucks in transit. I went to Ram site but didn’t see it?

SMedin

Reaction score
Added 987 Window Stickers tonight. 9 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Coltfreaks, @jchuchla, @Shawn19, @SilverNight22, @SMedin, @Nando707, @cmbutter, @kymts, @Dgators50

WOO HOO!! look at that member count!

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
123655 @ColtfreaksXXMichiganBlackLaramie
149628 @jchuchlaXXIllinoisBlueLaramie
152088 @Shawn19XXOhioPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
171636 @SilverNight22XXOhioSilverLaramie
172405 @SMedinXXMinnesotaSilverLaramie
210613 @Nando707XXRhode IslandSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
211272 @cmbutterXXMassachusettsPatriotLimited
227295 @kymtsXXKentuckyPatriotLonghorn
230289 @Dgators50XXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
Just picked it up yesterday! Smooth as melted buttah!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No Back Countries today (current total is 450).
4 Southforks today (current total is 173).

Completely surprised that the total count for the back country is that low. You don’t have to give me details, but can you confirm that out of all of the unique trims models ( back country, GT, 10th limited edition, and the south forks) the back country is probly at the bottom of that list?

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Completely surprised that the total count for the back country is that low. You don’t have to give me details, but can you confirm that out of all of the unique trims models ( back country, GT, 10th limited edition, and the south forks) the back country is probly at the bottom of that list?

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)
Well, the G/T is an apples-and-oranges comparison. It's more of an add-on than it is a "package". But since you asked:
There are 2,169 trucks with the G/T package
There are 1,164 trucks with 10th Anniversary Edition
There are 450 Back Countries
There are 173 Southforks

Mathis35

Reaction score
Southfork was announced in September and BackCountry announced in July though. But yeah either way not many BC being built.
Odd that there were 5 at one dealership in Canada and 2 at dealerships within 30 miles of me lol.

Rustybolt

Reaction score
Southfork was announced in September and BackCountry announced in July though. But yeah either way not many BC being built.
Odd that there were 5 at one dealership in Canada and 2 at dealerships within 30 miles of me lol.
Southfork bringing up the rear. I ordered 11-10-21. Not holding my breath🤣

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Some interesting data in today's breakdown of build sheets. Look at all the build sheets in the 101 group! Nice to see they're giving the MAY orders some love.

View attachment 114496

View attachment 114497
It'd be nice if the 209's could get a little love....*coughs* like mine *cough*. Lol

Looks like maybe I should've ordered a Laramie.

Last edited:

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
Mark dodge was Able to contact Stellantis and move my rebel from level b back to level 2 so I’ll still have the power mirrors. it took about a week to do it. For anyone still waiting and wondering if you change it you can. Mine has an estimated build date of Jan 17th
How big of a push did you have to give your dealership to maybe this happen? Kind of tempted to try my luck. But then again, I'm tempted to just drop the money and put the PFMs on when it gets here.

milrad

Reaction score
Some interesting data in today's breakdown of build sheets. Look at all the build sheets in the 101 group! Nice to see they're giving the MAY orders some love.

View attachment 114496

Wishful, optimistic thought of the day (you know, in the spirit of the season): Someone in Ram marketing/brand management realized "Hey, we are getting some serious brand hate for the way you guys in production are running these trucks. You need to go back and make some effort to clean up the stragglers you skipped."

@RamCares

Clemzhemi

Reaction score
How big of a push did you have to give your dealership to maybe this happen? Kind of tempted to try my luck. But then again, I'm tempted to just drop the money and put the PFMs on when it gets here
How big of a push did you have to give your dealership to maybe this happen? Kind of tempted to try my luck. But then again, I'm tempted to just drop the money and put the PFMs on when it gets here.
I emailed my salesman and he reached out to Stellantis. Within a week the change showed up. It was worth it for sure since that’s what I wanted

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed my salesman and he reached out to Stellantis. Within a week the change showed up. It was worth it for sure since that’s what I wanted
I tried a few times to get my interior color switched over to what I originally wanted, but the option never became available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online