5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
1112 Build Sheets found today. 5 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @herddogg, @Itsslow98, @WWRAFT734, @bigdodge, @packer27

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
120759 @herddoggXIdahoSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
150507 @Itsslow98XMarylandSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
177614 @WWRAFT734XMichiganPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
215530 @bigdodgeXCaliforniaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
216731 @packer27XIowaBlackLimited
Mine was in inspection stage this morning! Let's hope for a WS early next week!

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Dealer texted me this morning and confirmed D1 status. Est. Ship date of 12/9. Also had him send over the updated POC so I could put my eyes on it... Hope this holds!
I have the same schedule! Fingers crossed but don't hold your breath

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
ive been rving for 16 years and have never seen one,until i just looked it up online
intresting unit
Yep. Owners seem to love them and they look to be well-built.

We also looked at Black Series, Airstream, Ember, and a handful of others.

I think the Horizon Rover will make us very happy.

kymts

Reaction score
Ordered 11/19/21 received Price Order Conformation sheet 12/2/21 with an estimated ship date of 12/08/21. This sounds awfully quick from what I'm reading here.
Where did your POC come from? Did you have to go to your dealership to ask for it?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Where did your POC come from? Did you have to go to your dealership to ask for it?
Most of us got one when the order was initially placed. Your dealer can generate a new one any time they want. Most of us asked for one to be generated again after the VIN was created to make sure everything was correct on it.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
this is too all of you waiting for your truck
HANG IN THERE you will NOT be disappointed when it finally arrives

I went and saw the truck they built without the 3.92 and the 33 tank
and let me tell you it was VERY hard to turn it down!!

took wife and she was very impressed and she now can not wait until we get the one we want that was just built.

it will be worth the wait!!!

Gracieboy

Reaction score
this is too all of you waiting for your truck
HANG IN THERE you will NOT be disappointed when it finally arrives

I went and saw the truck they built without the 3.92 and the 33 tank
and let me tell you it was VERY hard to turn it down!!

took wife and she was very impressed and she now can not wait until we get the one we want that was just built.

it will be worth the wait!!!
About 1 more week and it'll be 6 months for me. I'm feeling like I might bail if I don't hear any news soon! I'm not sure if I even want to give them my money anymore. Very disappointed in the whole process!

@RamCares

monkeypunch

Reaction score
About 1 more week and it'll be 6 months for me. I'm feeling like I might bail if I don't hear any news soon! I'm not sure if I even want to give them my money anymore. Very disappointed in the whole process!

@RamCares
Yeah thats how I feel too. Some dude with a Limited order from November getting built today. ****ing horseshit treatment from RAM.

Randboye

Reaction score

@RamCares
Next Friday the 9th will be 6 months since my Limited order was excepted and vin assign.
A fellow member on here who worked for the company that was having issues with his order someone show him a screen shot of built opition codes for around his vin date, of that small sampling of the screen shot he saw, 4 had issue dates of 6/9 promise date 12/6 and build date of 1/26 he couldn't see the vin #'s just order dates
I spoke with a lady name Mercedes in ram cares or chat don't remember which, back on 22nd of Oct said she saw mine was schedule for January. I thought BS with all the crap information we all get till I read this fellow member information. Who knows what to believe. Trying to hang my hope mine is one of those 4 he saw. So going to try to wait till January before making any decisions. Wish you well in your decision.

jaws80

Reaction score
Next Friday the 9th will be 6 months since my Limited order was excepted and vin assign.
A fellow member on here who worked for the company that was having issues with his order someone show him a screen shot of built opition codes for around his vin date, of that small sampling of the screen shot he saw, 4 had issue dates of 6/9 promise date 12/6 and build date of 1/26 he couldn't see the vin #'s just order dates
I spoke with a lady name Mercedes in ram cares or chat don't remember which, back on 22nd of Oct said she saw mine was schedule for January. I thought BS with all the crap information we all get till I read this fellow member information. Who knows what to believe. Trying to hang my hope mine is one of those 4 he saw. So going to try to wait till January before making any decisions. Wish you well in your decision.
I ordered right before you with a fully loaded Rebel and just received a phone call from my dealer today that said it is scheduled to be built this month, December but do not have any updated date of the POC.

Gracieboy

Reaction score
I ordered right before you with a fully loaded Rebel and just received a phone call from my dealer today that said it is scheduled to be built this month, December but do not have any updated date of the POC.
Hoping these are good signs that I might have hope after all lol

Users who are viewing this thread