5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

packer27

Reaction score
I was in paint on Wednesday so thought I might get a build sheet today since my ESD was 12/2, but no luck.

Mexd781

Reaction score
So this is my first factory order and first vehicle I've planned upgrades on. For those that add lifts/levels, should I wait a few weeks to make sure everything is good with the truck or can I make plans do to it asap?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So this is my first factory order and first vehicle I've planned upgrades on. For those that add lifts/levels, should I wait a few weeks to make sure everything is good with the truck or can I make plans do to it asap?
Most people say to drive at least 500 miles (while also babying the gas pedal) before you do anything to it. Gets all the juices flowing. After that, have at it.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Most people say to drive at least 500 miles (while also babying the gas pedal) before you do anything to it. Gets all the juices flowing. After that, have at it.
My new camper is likely going to be delivered around the same time as my RAM. Going to be fun trying to break it in before I have to tow with it.

Mexd781

Reaction score
How about wheels and tires? I ordered mine with the cheapest wheels with the intention of swapping them out fairly quickly. Not sure how long I can stand driving on those ugly 18" shoes. I'm just upgrading to 275/60R20's, so they should be able to fit without the level/lift

x50

Reaction score
found my build sheet on the jeep website:):):):)

third time is the charm!!:):):)

this also proves build sheets are issued for trucks built up to end of shift at 6am on day of issue as my poc said it was to be built at 1:59 am friday morning Dec 3rd

It's on the ram trucks one too but now you got me checking the jeep one for mine. LOL

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread