5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

CObiomedtech

Reaction score
My truck finally arrived. I know a lot of folks waiting longer than me, but the hold up after production and then another hold up with shipping have been draining. I finally pick up tomorrow.

I ordered on 07/30/21, D status 8/3/21, build sheet 9/17/21, window sticker 10/27/21, delivered to dealer 12/1/21, pick up 12/3/21
Not sure if I am speaking for the group, but where is unnamed4 ? 😁

Maccam

Reaction score
you are still waiting in the waiting room before moving to D-1

based on following lots of truck here and my own you will be in D-1 for about 14 days before build

keep checking with your dealer so you will know when you go to D-1
talked to the dealer this afternoon,went d1 on 11/25/21
we will see what happens

Xchief

Reaction score
Not sure if/when it was discontinued, but here's a chart showing what has been build with Hydro Blue (by VIN group). They've produced as high as the 215 group with this color, which corresponds to orders through 11/10/21. They haven't built many trucks above that group, so we'll see if this continues into the higher ranges.

View attachment 112725
Wow thanks. I tried switching my order to the G/T package on 1
Not sure if/when it was discontinued, but here's a chart showing what has been build with Hydro Blue (by VIN group). They've produced as high as the 215 group with this color, which corresponds to orders through 11/10/21. They haven't built many trucks above that group, so we'll see if this continues into the higher ranges.

View attachment 112725
Wow thanks I tried switching my order to the G/T package on 10/22 and was told no more Hydro blue. And it's still not on the website

Itsslow98

Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online