5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I said the same thing. I thought about painting them, but as soon as you wrench them, it would take the finish right off. I'll probably end up picking up some of those instead. Thanks.
Another option is to get black lug nut covers. I have these on my night edition rims and they work great ... much cheaper than getting a whole set of black lug nuts

Moondogger

Reaction score
Got this from RAM Chat today and confirmed it on the phone with RAM Customer Care and my dealer. Dealer said to expect the truck in 2 to 3 weeks.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage in transit to your ordering dealership. Your order is now just pending a delivery ETA, which usually generates closer to the time of delivery. At this time, we can suggest checking next week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!

How soon can I expect to see a Window Sticker?

RamGram

Reaction score
Got this from RAM Chat today and confirmed it on the phone with RAM Customer Care and my dealer. Dealer said to expect the truck in 2 to 3 weeks.

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage in transit to your ordering dealership. Your order is now just pending a delivery ETA, which usually generates closer to the time of delivery. At this time, we can suggest checking next week for an update. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!

How soon can I expect to see a Window Sticker?
It doesn't ship without a WS as far as I know!

Ram_702

Reaction score
Dealer just called and said I’m in D1 Status as of 11/25. Ordered 9/17/21
Ram Chat just told me I’m back in D status, gathering parts. Texted dealer and got a bunch of one line responses. “It’s being built”. No response to status codes when I asked. Seemed too bothered to give a ****. WTF??? What a horribly run organization. 🤡 Clowns at best. Reminds me of what a terrible experience it is to simply buy a car.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ram Chat just told me I’m back in D status, gathering parts. Texted dealer and got a bunch of one line responses. “It’s being built”. No response to status codes when I asked. Seemed too bothered to give a ****. WTF??? What a horribly run organization. 🤡 Clowns at best. Reminds me of what a terrible experience it is to simply buy a car.
what does your POC state??

DonnieT0025

Reaction score
That is what happened to me. 2 weeks ago D1, checked yesterday they are back to "gathering parts"

Ram_702

Reaction score
Priced Order Confirmation .. says it at the top of my POC. LOL
I have configuration preview sheet which lists the build configuration as we a receipt for my deposit. Status BA pending order. Build Priority 99. This is from when I did the build and order at the dealer. At the bottom it says priced order confirmation.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Figured I'd try RAM chat again for giggles and they told me my truck is now in the ship stage but I do not see a WS. Seems odd?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
I have configuration preview sheet which lists the build configuration as we a receipt for my deposit. Status BA pending order. Build Priority 99. This is from when I did the build and order at the dealer. At the bottom it says priced order confirmation.
You should ask for an updated POC. Status BA and Build Priority 99 mean your order hadn't been accepted at the time the POC was printed.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You need a new one, after the order was accepted. It will provide your VIN, confirmation that your order was accepted as you configured it, etc. The one you have is just a quote.

Users who are viewing this thread