5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

myownstatus

Reaction score
At this point I'm just tired of being jerked around. If I'm not D1 by Friday, then I'm not getting started by 12/6 and at this point I don't know why I'm entertaining this wait any longer. All I asked for was a realistic start date.
I don't know how you all have patience for this, yet alone stomach the endurance of not having a vehicle. I just ordered mine and I feel I am going to wait to at least March or April to receive.

rossn2

Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but- anyone else notice the Window Stickers on the new builds? the original msrp for a 2-who drive big horn/lone star in may-June was 40,735. They have raised it to $41,900. The Level 2 pkg with Power folding heated mirrors dropped from the pkg, oh now called Level B but it went from 2500 to $2555 and they lowered the Uconnect 5 Mac w 8.4 display price int he package. And they raised destination charge from $1695 to $1795. And, at end of the Window Stickers it states Package Value Savings of $2300? What savings?

myownstatus

Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me but- anyone else notice the Window Stickers on the new builds? the original msrp for a 2-who drive big horn/lone star in may-June was 40,735. They have raised it to $41,900. The Level 2 pkg with Power folding heated mirrors dropped from the pkg, oh now called Level B but it went from 2500 to $2555 and they lowered the Uconnect 5 Mac w 8.4 display price int he package. And they raised destination charge from $1695 to $1795. And, at end of the Window Stickers it states Package Value Savings of $2300? What savings?
I know there is a price change on 2022 models. Online is one price and at the dealer is another. Dealer stated that the price online is not correct as they are ordering direct from RAM website when building.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I feel like I am one of the least patient people ever...I keep watching these threads and getting excited for everyone but I'm also fuming that they're still gathering parts for the order I placed for my Limited back in July.
Yep you are not alone, there are a few of us in that same boat. I am late June almost July and I know of at least 2 others with similar builds right around my order date.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know how you all have patience for this, yet alone stomach the endurance of not having a vehicle. I just ordered mine and I feel I am going to wait to at least March or April to receive.
It's an unnecessary purchase for me and I have a daily driver. I'm also thrifty and every time I think about just pulling the plug and buying a lot vehicle I stop myself refusing to shell out 10K-15K more for a truck with less on it. It's like voluntarily abusing myself. I don't mind the wait, it's really not that, it's watching similar builds ordered after me already being delivered to their owners. It does not make my business for a 63K truck feel appreciated.

myownstatus

Reaction score
It's an unnecessary purchase for me and I have a daily driver. I'm also thrifty and every time I think about just pulling the plug and buying a lot vehicle I stop myself refusing to shell out 10K-15K more for a truck with less on it. It's like voluntarily abusing myself. I don't mind the wait, it's really not that, it's watching similar builds ordered after me already being delivered to their owners. It does not make my business for a 63K truck feel appreciated.
I feel you, I on the other hand need a vehicle. I sold mine thinking that I could purchase one right away. Boy was I wrong, this market is atrocious, so currently using one vehicle for the family is a real pain in the ***.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yeah, It's a want more than a need. I almost sold my 2011 GMC but sure glad I didn't! I really don't mind the wait, I'm just hoping they build this one as ordered. I'll gladly wait longer to get the truck I ordered!

I wouldn't be surprised if our trucks share a train ride down to MD.

milrad

Reaction score
Yep you are not alone, there are a few of us in that same boat. I am late June almost July and I know of at least 2 others with similar builds right around my order date.
At this point I'm just tired of being jerked around. If I'm not D1 by Friday, then I'm not getting started by 12/6 and at this point I don't know why I'm entertaining this wait any longer. All I asked for was a realistic start date.

I'm getting to that point too. My ordered truck stickers around $74k I think, and I feel like I'm getting treated like dirt. I need a truck a time or two per week, for work and play, so I bought a 2018 F-150 XLT Lariat to hold me over until mine shows up. I don't love it, but it's nice enough and does everything I need it to. If it grows on me and I keep getting the stiff arm from Ram I may just keep the Ford and go spend the $~40k savings (off my committed Ram sales price) on something else fun. Like a "Let's Go Ram" billboard on I-35W lol.

@RamCares

Ramontario21

Reaction score
I'm getting to that point too. My ordered truck stickers around $74k I think, and I feel like I'm getting treated like dirt. I need a truck a time or two per week, for work and play, so I bought a 2018 F-150 XLT Lariat to hold me over until mine shows up. I don't love it, but it's nice enough and does everything I need it to. If it grows on me and I keep getting the stiff arm from Ram I may just keep the Ford and go spend the $~40k savings (off my committed Ram sales price) on something else fun. Like a "Let's Go Ram" billboard on I-35W lol.

@RamCares
Dont give up hope...i ordered March 24th and i am due to pick it up on Dec 10th....

kymts

Reaction score
POC= price order confirmation or said another way it is the receipt the dealer has and should give to you with the what truck has been ordered with
OK. I have that but it does state. "Scheduling Priority : 1- Sold Order Build Priority: 99". But I do have a VIN and was told that it is now Gateline which I guess is D1. Looks like not many Longhorns getting build sheets though.

djimage

Reaction score
Added 792 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @FatNelson, @djimage, @fatfree

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
121867 @FatNelsonXXMichiganSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
172223 @djimageXXCaliforniaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
209485 @fatfreeXXLouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Awesome this is my first truck i'm owning after so many years just buying regular cars and a jeep patriot i finally have my truck. Thank you guys for all the help. So now I wait for the dealer to contact me?

Users who are viewing this thread