5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

djimage

Reaction score
I feel you, I on the other hand need a vehicle. I sold mine thinking that I could purchase one right away. Boy was I wrong, this market is atrocious, so currently using one vehicle for the family is a real pain in the ***.
I'm the same as you I've been without a car since Sept. thinking I would find my truck right away.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Awesome this is my first truck i'm owning after so many years just buying regular cars and a jeep patriot i finally have my truck. Thank you guys for all the help. So now I wait for the dealer to contact me?
you can contact the dealer and ask them to keep you informed as to the trucks travel to your dealer. the dealer knows where the truck is at all times.

Coltfreaks

Reaction score
Krystal from RamChat tells me that all parts have been received and my build should start soon. Reached out to my dealership for confirmation. Super excited!

myownstatus

Reaction score
I had that message 2 weeks ago, checked again yesterday and back to D
I swear hear this all the time. It looks like they have all you parts and then say hey this non ordered truck is missing this. Get it from here to put in this vehicle.

x50

Reaction score
I figured I'd see what canned response I'll get from Ram Chat today.

Your vehicle is about to enter assembly! All parts are now gathered. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I = built not ok'd

this could be anything from failure to start at the end of production or panels that did not line up.
My dealer just said that his rep said there are a lot of RAMs and Wagoneers spending extra time in "I" status but wouldn't give him particulars.
I know of a Grand Wagoneer that after having it a week, the dash display went out and been in service since. I wonder if they found a bug and waiting on a software update.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't kept up on this thread for last handful of pages and know the wait absolutely sucks but can tell you that the wait is worth it! I've had my truck for a few weeks now, first truck I've ever owned, and is easily one of the best so far. Keep up the good fight and can never thank @Eighty or @triple_B enough for what they do.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Ramchat is showing mine in the frame stage. How long would you say until it gets a BS?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hope you do too man, I'll definitely be looking for those pics. I haven't been able to find much online, up until recently. TFL truck just got a BC for a long term truck. I refresh their site now constantly hoping for new videos about it. I like your build man, I was pissed I could get the premium light group and I wanted to go for the air ride but decided against it at the last minute.
I just saw that video. Was surprised by the grpund clearance . I sure thought that bottom air dam was going to touch like the titan did.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

deanno33

Reaction score
Where did you order the black lugs from if you don't mind me asking?

I went with these. McGard 64074. Just researched various threads and these seemed pretty solid from a review standpoint. Pricey but in Wisconsin salt hopefully will hold up longer.

Why would Ram not use black lugs on black wheels...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-123829_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-123829_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: x50

packer27

Reaction score
12/3. I haven't checked with ramchat since I went d1 and figured I'd ask today for the heck of it.
Thanks. Just checked with RamChat and mine is in the paint stage, estimated ship date was 12/2 so I must be just ahead of yours.

x50

Reaction score
I went with these. McGard 64074. Just researched various threads and these seemed pretty solid from a review standpoint. Pricey but in Wisconsin salt hopefully will hold up longer.

Why would Ram not use black lugs on black wheels...
I said the same thing. I thought about painting them, but as soon as you wrench them, it would take the finish right off. I'll probably end up picking up some of those instead. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread