5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gman24

Reaction score

Jpiper11

Reaction score
Update for today, 1290 Build Sheets this afternoon and 1276 Window Stickers found tonight. 4 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @Bigbags85, @Moondogger, @Gman24, @4jlcc

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
102781 @Bigbags85XXNew YorkPatriotLaramie
150846 @MoondoggerXXCaliforniaGraniteLimited
192915 @Gman24XXFloridaBlueRebel
214538 @4jlccXXLouisianaGraniteRebel
I say THANK YOU to you guys that are all over this stuff. I'm still a ways out, but appreciate being able to log in and see other guys getting their trucks. I'm driving my dad's now.. He went to FL, and it normally sits. I sold my 18 F250 Platinum diesel... his is a little 4cyl 1/2 ton chevy. It's not completely devoid of bells and whistles... but it's close. I was incredulous when I realized I didn't have steering wheel mounted audio controls. LOL. Spoiled.

Anxious for my limited.

Question.. and I've looked a bit.. Where does that chart with the blue lines reside? I see the docs spreadsheet with my info.. and the heat map.. I was just trying to find that chart i've seen others quote that's static. Where's the live one?

Thanks
JP

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I say THANK YOU to you guys that are all over this stuff. I'm still a ways out, but appreciate being able to log in and see other guys getting their trucks. I'm driving my dad's now.. He went to FL, and it normally sits. I sold my 18 F250 Platinum diesel... his is a little 4cyl 1/2 ton chevy. It's not completely devoid of bells and whistles... but it's close. I was incredulous when I realized I didn't have steering wheel mounted audio controls. LOL. Spoiled.

Anxious for my limited.

Question.. and I've looked a bit.. Where does that chart with the blue lines reside? I see the docs spreadsheet with my info.. and the heat map.. I was just trying to find that chart i've seen others quote that's static. Where's the live one?

Thanks
JP

Should be these ones. They're updated almost daily.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Eight do you know the difference in the build priority? This one is 01 and mine shows 99?
01 is the highest priority, usually meaning "sold order". I've heard conflicting things about 99, but understand it to be "not yet ordered".

Roster16

Reaction score
01 is the highest priority, usually meaning "sold order". I've heard conflicting things about 99, but understand it to be "not yet ordered".
Might be a stupid question but how do you list your truck specs under your comments?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Anxious for my limited.

Thanks
JP
On a daily basis, I post that chart in this thread (usually right after triple_B lists the daily winners). I didn't post yesterday because I was on a f***ing airplane half the day. I'll post an updated one this morning. Here's a link to the last one I did on Tuesday.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Mine is built, shipped and sitting 3 hours away at a staging lot in IL. Hopefully within a week it will be at my dealer in Green Bay.

Ordered black lugs nuts last night and a Bakflip MX4. Time to line up tint.
By the sound of it about 5-6 months for delivery, I ordered in October so I assume March it is

Mathis35

Reaction score
By the sound of it about 5-6 months for delivery, I ordered in October so I assume March it is
You ordered in October, so you'll probably receive your truck in January. There are a number of trucks that were ordered in November and have already been produced.

10thAnniversary

Reaction score
Got this today..any importance to getting out of D?
Poc yesterday said D?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20211202-084300_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20211202-084300_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 85

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So to those that are impatient, how many times do you bother RAMCHAT?
I only ever reached out to RamChat once and realized I didn't want to do that again, but after watching/helping TRX members for more than year now it seems the most common time for updates on the factory end is to check with RamChat on Tuesdays. I don't know specifically if that means the factory does some big weekly update on Monday afternoon or what but in order to save some bit of sanity and only check once a week, I suggest doing it on Tuesdays.

Users who are viewing this thread