5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SunnyS

Reaction score

Standard on the Laramie​

EXTERIOR MIRRORS​

• Automatic-Dimming Exterior Driver Mirror
  • Chrome Exterior Mirrors
  • Convex Wide-Angle Exterior-Mirror Insert
  • Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps
  • Exterior Mirrors with Heating Element
  • Exterior Mirrors with Memory
  • Exterior Mirrors with Supplemental Signals
  • Power-Folding Mirrors
  • Premium Power Mirrors
ok great I did not know that

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No idea but I just wanted to add that the Southwest edition is an extremely good deal. I’m looking to pay around $1500 for power running boards/install alone since I didn’t get it.
Yeah, I think that package might be the best bang for your buck available on these trucks.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just heard from MD scheduled build date 12/13. We will have to see if that actually happens. I just hope they get it right this time!!

Also my birthday is 12/14 so a correct BS/WS would be a wonderful birthday present!!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just heard from MD scheduled build date 12/13. We will have to see if that actually happens. I just hope they get it right this time!!

Also my birthday is 12/14 so a correct BS/WS would be a wonderful birthday present!!
I hope that's true. They heard mine is 12/6 but I'll believe it when I see it.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed, was my first choice when I started looking. Perfect option combo for a great price.
I was actually looking at a 2500 at first (this will tow our camper), but my wife wanted the panoramic roof, the 12" display, and power running boards. When I saw all three in the Southwest Edition, it really came down to playing with the other options I cared about.

If RAM had a Southwest Edition for the 2500 Laramie, I'd probably have ordered one.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
1298 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Donald22, @FatNelson, @Mexd781, @djimage, @Lord_Spillington, @fatfree

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112813 @Donald22XVirginiaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
121867 @FatNelsonXMichiganSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
165580 @Mexd781XFloridaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
172223 @djimageXCaliforniaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
184748 @Lord_SpillingtonXRhode IslandGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
209485 @fatfreeXLouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Ok now it's time for a F@@king longhorn 😥

NOVA-Rebel

Reaction score
Added 939 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @NOVA-Rebel, @tazz_firebird, @Jsteady4, @Virden_ranger_35, @Ramontario21, @Cidgrad130

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
102029 @NOVA-RebelXXVirginiaGraniteRebel
119043 @tazz_firebirdXXWisconsinBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
150001 @Jsteady4XXOntarioRedSport
152209 @Virden_ranger_35XXArkansasPatriotLonghorn
156383 @Ramontario21XXOntarioGraniteSport
209570 @Cidgrad130XXLouisianaGraniteRebel
Thanks @triple_B just heard from my dealer who gave me a 12/10-12/23 ETA.

nloftman92

Reaction score
Finally went D1. Got the famous copy and paste email from cara today and followed up with salesman for confirmation. Apparently went D1 11/25 and i have an ESD of 12/12. Hoping the build process goes smoothly. Also secretly hoping they give me the level 1 group instead of level B reflecting on my poc that i was forced into. Im not holdi..ng my breath though.

FatNelson

Reaction score
1298 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Donald22, @FatNelson, @Mexd781, @djimage, @Lord_Spillington, @fatfree

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112813 @Donald22XVirginiaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
121867 @FatNelsonXMichiganSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
165580 @Mexd781XFloridaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
172223 @djimageXCaliforniaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
184748 @Lord_SpillingtonXRhode IslandGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
209485 @fatfreeXLouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Thank you @triple_B and @Eighty for handling all this. Now hopefully Ram will start kicking out the Backcountrys so I don't have to wait 6 months for that one too.
Maybe I can talk the dealer into snagging the power fold mirrors off this one and installing the on my BC when it comes in.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Thank you @triple_B and @Eighty for handling all this. Now hopefully Ram will start kicking out the Backcountrys so I don't have to wait 6 months for that one too.
Maybe I can talk the dealer into snagging the power fold mirrors off this one and installing the on my BC when it comes in.
Looks like we ordered similar trucks. I'm hoping to see a BS this week since estimated ship date on my POC says 12/3(figuring that's when I'll see the BS). I'll post plenty of pics when I get it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like we ordered similar trucks. I'm hoping to see a BS this week since estimated ship date on my POC says 12/3(figuring that's when I'll see the BS). I'll post plenty of pics when I get it.
Expect the following Monday. December 3 is a Friday, so it will likely post the next business day.

Users who are viewing this thread