5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Just want to make sure I am reading this correctly. For VIN group 214 they have just under 300 vehicles left to build and VIN group 215 right at 200 left to build. Am I reading that correctly?
You are not reading it correctly. That particular graph simply shows the total number of trucks built, per VIN group, for a particular day.

mamasprig

Reaction score
I feel like I am one of the least patient people ever...I keep watching these threads and getting excited for everyone but I'm also fuming that they're still gathering parts for the order I placed for my Limited back in July.

Hasti17

Reaction score
No idea but I just wanted to add that the Southwest edition is an extremely good deal. I’m looking to pay around $1500 for power running boards/install alone since I didn’t get it.
Best option package in my opinion, its 6k in additional crap for half that.

FatNelson

Reaction score
Looks like we ordered similar trucks. I'm hoping to see a BS this week since estimated ship date on my POC says 12/3(figuring that's when I'll see the BS). I'll post plenty of pics when I get it.
I hope you do too man, I'll definitely be looking for those pics. I haven't been able to find much online, up until recently. TFL truck just got a BC for a long term truck. I refresh their site now constantly hoping for new videos about it. I like your build man, I was pissed I could get the premium light group and I wanted to go for the air ride but decided against it at the last minute.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I hope you do too man, I'll definitely be looking for those pics. I haven't been able to find much online, up until recently. TFL truck just got a BC for a long term truck. I refresh their site now constantly hoping for new videos about it. I like your build man, I was pissed I could get the premium light group and I wanted to go for the air ride but decided against it at the last minute.
which one are you taking vin121867 or vin227742?

i know just messing around.:)

me i have three out there and hopefully will be taking the third one should know friday 12-3 or monday 12 -6

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just want to make sure I am reading this correctly. For VIN group 214 they have just under 300 vehicles left to build and VIN group 215 right at 200 left to build. Am I reading that correctly?
Here’s a link to a cumulative MY-to-date chart that I update daily. Looks like there are ~300 (of 1000) trucks built in the 214 group, and ~200 (of 1000) trucks built in the 215 group.

Post in thread '2022 RAM 1500 TRACKING'
https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/2022-ram-1500-tracking.35558/post-513616

halla

Reaction score
I ordered full loaded Rebel GT early August. Still no movement, dealer wants me to re-order with less options, no thanks I will wait. Maybe the salt will be off the roads before it arrives. Lol

Bigbags85

Reaction score
As I approach the 6th week without a WS I get closer and closer to just buying this Titan platinum reserve edition that I keep seeing on a local lot. It has most of what the RAM I ordered has anyway.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered full loaded Rebel GT early August. Still no movement, dealer wants me to re-order with less options, no thanks I will wait. Maybe the salt will be off the roads before it arrives. Lol
I contend that it's not "less options" that will make a new order go faster. It's the "new order" that will make it go faster. Ram appears to have streamlined their ordering process such that the new orders fly through the system, while they can't seem to figure out how to build the old orders. It's just a hunch, but the data certainly supports the theory.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I contend that it's not "less options" that will make a new order go faster. It's the "new order" that will make it go faster. Ram appears to have streamlined their ordering process such that the new orders fly through the system, while they can't seem to figure out how to build the old orders. It's just a hunch, but the data certainly supports the theory.
seems that way with my orders
NN169122 ordered Aug 2021 built Nov 5th
NN214023 ordered oct 2021 nothing
NN215530 ordered nov 9 scheduled to be build dec 3rd

FatNelson

Reaction score
1298 Build Sheets found today. 6 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Donald22, @FatNelson, @Mexd781, @djimage, @Lord_Spillington, @fatfree

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112813 @Donald22XVirginiaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
121867 @FatNelsonXMichiganSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
165580 @Mexd781XFloridaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
172223 @djimageXCaliforniaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
184748 @Lord_SpillingtonXRhode IslandGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
209485 @fatfreeXLouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar

Added 792 Window Stickers tonight. 3 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @FatNelson, @djimage, @fatfree

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
121867 @FatNelsonXXMichiganSilverBig Horn / Lonestar
172223 @djimageXXCaliforniaWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
209485 @fatfreeXXLouisianaGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
Well that was a quick turnaround.

myownstatus

Reaction score
so I have a question that may have already been answered.

Are the build priority on the POC changed from 99 to 01 for everyone or does it differentiates based on the allocated dealer that orders based on volume sales?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
so I have a question that may have already been answered.

Are the build priority on the POC changed from 99 to 01 for everyone or does it differentiates based on the allocated dealer that orders based on volume sales?
All sold orders should show 01.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At this point I'm just tired of being jerked around. If I'm not D1 by Friday, then I'm not getting started by 12/6 and at this point I don't know why I'm entertaining this wait any longer. All I asked for was a realistic start date.
Agreed!!

Users who are viewing this thread