5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
does anyone have access to a copy of the
"sales code details" and or
"sales code description"?

might be the same thing.
it looks like a book or pamphlet
This is several years old, so take it for what it's worth. If anyone has a newer version, I'd love a copy.

Attachments

• SalesCodesall.pdf
    403.2 KB · Views: 52

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
This is several years old, so take it for what it's worth. If anyone has a newer version, I'd love a copy.
Hey that is a sweet document!! I'll raise my hand if anyone is able to get ahold of one of these for model year 22 please

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only one I could find a couple months when I was searching was from 2008, was like 200+ pages long and included all Chrysler vehicles. It was not very helpful for what I was needing at the time. I also would love a current version!

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Got some good news this morning..... Dealer called and said I've gone to D1 status with a ship date of 11/11. My guess is that 11/11 will actually be more the build date.
Hey another sport...this is definitely good news especially after @BornTooLate got his and ordered in Jan and now you in Feb....my March order cant be too far off....patience patience....congrats!!

Fthoodmp

Reaction score
Got some good news this morning..... Dealer called and said I've gone to D1 status with a ship date of 11/11. My guess is that 11/11 will actually be more the build date.
I have been D1 for over a week and can’t get a date…smh

Fliphappy

Reaction score
The Limited comes with a soft tri-fold. It'll one of the first things coming off. I have a retrax waiting.
It's a feature of the night edition package, not the limited. The bed liner is standard with the limited. At least that was the case for my order.

++Answer already covered (pun intended)++

Mjbano

Reaction score
Well, I myself am pursuing another truck I found on the lot. Hopefully my dealer can get it and this insane experience is over for me. I am utterly baffled at the lack of communication from RAM. We all spend boat loads of cash on their product and we cant even be told any answers. For me, the whole "paid orders take priority" lie did it for me.
Ill keep you posted and will post pics of the truck if it works out. I should know by end of day.

Fliphappy

Reaction score
Heads up for anyone about to pick up their truck, there's a $500 incentive my dealer was able to get me. Not sure if it's regional or during a certain time but it's worth asking about if it's not already implemented in your deal. Only incentive I'm aware of for 22 dts other than special financing @ a 4 year term
I received the same incentive here in CA. Good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread