5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

DTol

Reaction score
Just found out that, during shipping, Ram Chat can only see the delivery window and the date of delivery to the purchasing dealership. All consistent with the information that FCA puts in the Order Status Sheet. Ram Chat will have no additional information relative to shipping progress. Your dealer will have the ability to access tracking information.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know we talked about how many back countries were built in general so far. But did any one order and GET one yet? I know some folks here that ordered them, but still waiting.

Just curious because I know production numbers are low for this trim level.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Biggio

Reaction score
4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Andy1391, @2022LaramieGT, @Bw12, @Hot Rod Ram

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112104 @Andy1391XOntarioBlackSport
121123 @2022LaramieGTXPennsylvaniaRedLaramie
147824 @Bw12XOklahomaPatriotLaramie
156345 @Hot Rod RamXMinnesotaIvoryLaramie
Damnit! Me the ever optimist is like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to see if I make the list when @triple_B sends out the updates. Maybe I need to get rid of the optimism and realize there really isn't a Santa...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know we talked about how many back countries were built in general so far. But did any one order and GET one yet? I know some folks here that ordered them, but still waiting.

2021 Ram Rebel
As of yesterday, the total came out to 177 (built). What we don't know is how many have been ordered. So we don't know if production is "low" on them or not, as compared to any of the other trim packages.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer. Probably picking it up Friday but might have them swap the tires first. Looks like the Pirelli's are the OG Scorpion Verde's, NO "Plus", which means they'll wear out in 20k miles under the weight of the truck.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just thinking about the shipping of my truck. Dealer said it's in Toledo waiting on a truck, and I know that Toledo is a couple of hours south of SHAP. Why wouldn't they just throw it on a train to Chicago and truck it to my dealer from a yard here? Seems on transport it to Toledo, unless there wasn't enough coming to Chicago (which I find hard to believe) and it went to Toledo to pick up some Jeep friends.
I think my truck might show up Saturday though, no real reason besides the fact that I'm busy all day Saturday and won't be able to pick it up. lol

Biggio

Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer. Probably picking it up Friday but might have them swap the tires first. Looks like the Pirelli's are the OG Scorpion Verde's, NO "Plus", which means they'll wear out in 20k miles under the weight of the truck.
Congrats, Truck Bro! Hope to hear some good news on my side soon...bet your truck is pretty sweet.

Itsslow98

Reaction score

2021 Ram Rebel
Haven't seen or heard of any. Not a single new image on Google of one other than the media releases. Guessing they aren't very popular

MatthewMjr

Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Just thinking about the shipping of my truck. Dealer said it's in Toledo waiting on a truck, and I know that Toledo is a couple of hours south of SHAP. Why wouldn't they just throw it on a train to Chicago and truck it to my dealer from a yard here? Seems on transport it to Toledo, unless there wasn't enough coming to Chicago (which I find hard to believe) and it went to Toledo to pick up some Jeep friends.
I think my truck might show up Saturday though, no real reason besides the fact that I'm busy all day Saturday and won't be able to pick it up. lol
where the railroad yards are chicago is too close to put it on a train.
it seems like anything within 300 miles is trucked.
chicago has a large railyard and unloading a truck there would take away from what the yard is for.

Users who are viewing this thread