5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As of yesterday, the total came out to 177 (built). What we don't know is how many have been ordered. So we don't know if production is "low" on them or not, as compared to any of the other trim packages.
Gotcha. Just sticking to the new 2022 packages, how are the numbers comparing the GT and the back country packages?

I can see plenty of the limited's on the Google sheet, but those aren't a package...more like a completely different trim level, and those are getting cranked out.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
where the railroad yards are chicago is too close to put it on a train.
it seems like anything within 300 miles is trucked.
chicago has a large railyard and unloading a truck there would take away from what the yard is for.
Thanks, that makes sense.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
My truck is at the dealer. Probably picking it up Friday but might have them swap the tires first. Looks like the Pirelli's are the OG Scorpion Verde's, NO "Plus", which means they'll wear out in 20k miles under the weight of the truck.
Save yourself some money and drive to the nearest Costco and get the Defender's for less than $1000.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
4 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Andy1391, @2022LaramieGT, @Bw12, @Hot Rod Ram

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112104 @Andy1391XOntarioBlackSport
121123 @2022LaramieGTXPennsylvaniaRedLaramie
147824 @Bw12XOklahomaPatriotLaramie
156345 @Hot Rod RamXMinnesotaIvoryLaramie

Well I know mine is currently sitting getting optional equipment!! So I’m hoping next week. Dealer said Monday!! Thanks for the undate @triple_B only question is how do I see the Window sticker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mathis35

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard of any. Not a single new image on Google of one other than the media releases. Guessing they aren't very popular

Buddy sent me this the other day. First one I've seen on a dealer lot. I would guess it's a popular package as it seems (to me anyway) that you get a ton of value from it, and things I was already going to opt for anyway. We're just not seeing many built at the moment and have no way of knowing how many were ordered.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I know mine is currently sitting getting optional equipment!! So I’m hoping next week. Dealer said Monday!! Thanks for the undate @triple_B only question is how do I see the Window sticker

Click the RED X in my post, they are links to each respective Build Sheets and Window Stickers. You dont currently have a Window Sticker yet though, when you get one I will post again and include links to that.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey @triple_B or @Eighty, looking at the spreadsheet it looks like we're making some progress on the members trucks getting built. Do you know the percentage of member's trucks that are built? I see the overall, just curious about our population.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Save yourself some money and drive to the nearest Costco and get the Defender's for less than $1000.
Dealer is doing the buy 3 get 1 free so it'll be about the same. Plus, I've had bad experiences with literally every single third party tire shop I've tried (with alignment and balancing). My dealer always gets it perfect, and that's worth it's weight in gold to me.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey @triple_B or @Eighty, looking at the spreadsheet it looks like we're making some progress on the members trucks getting built. Do you know the percentage of member's trucks that are built? I see the overall, just curious about our population.
My chart states the percentage of member builds (and doesn't include the TRX forum). As of today, it's 33.98% complete for members. But that number can actually go down (if more members are added than there are member build sheets in a day).

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
the spreedsheet can be shorted by clicking on a column
300 build sheets
234 window stickers
out of 1107 members

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gotcha. Just sticking to the new 2022 packages, how are the numbers comparing the GT and the back country packages?

I can see plenty of the limited's on the Google sheet, but those aren't a package...more like a completely different trim level, and those are getting cranked out.

2021 Ram Rebel
Not including today's build sheets, here are the GT numbers:
Laramie G/T - 260 built
Rebel G/T - 786 built

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not including today's build sheets, here are the GT numbers:
Laramie G/T - 260 built
Rebel G/T - 786 built
Woah...thats alot more than the back country that are built.

2021 Ram Rebel

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Woah...thats alot more than the back country that are built.

2021 Ram Rebel
But again, it could be that there are 10x more G/T's ordered than Back Countries. And we just don't have the information on order quantities.

Hasti17

Reaction score

your dealer told you it exits JB on monday? ground effects has had my rig for a week for powered boards... @MetalRebel2022 has been waiting weeks. if your dealer knows when it wraps id love to know how cause im desperately looking for someone to harass to move my truck along

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
your dealer told you it exits JB on monday? ground effects has had my rig for a week for powered boards... @MetalRebel2022 has been waiting weeks. if your dealer knows when it wraps id love to know how cause im desperately looking for someone to harass to move my truck along
I just sent an email to GFX Ltd. We'll see what happens.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But again, it could be that there are 10x more G/T's ordered than Back Countries. And we just don't have the information on order quantities.
Correct. I'm just comparing on built ones. Not counting on what was ordered for either model.

2021 Ram Rebel

Itsslow98

Reaction score

Buddy sent me this the other day. First one I've seen on a dealer lot. I would guess it's a popular package as it seems (to me anyway) that you get a ton of value from it, and things I was already going to opt for anyway. We're just not seeing many built at the moment and have no way of knowing how many were ordered.
Cool thanks, checked their site in Canada and they have 5 on the lot. All in the 118 119 vin range.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0568.PNG
    IMG_0568.PNG
    430.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0569.PNG
    IMG_0569.PNG
    366.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 12.03.01 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 12.03.01 PM.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 46