5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's a good question. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I believe the build sheets are generated (internally) when the vehicle BEGINS production. We typically see it posted the following business day, which usually coincides with the vehicle having been partially (or completely) produced. Then it goes to the body vendor, if necessary.
Just verified that Build Sheets are generated AFTER the truck is built. My order is currently at the body vendor and BS popped this morning.

NcreAighStonH

Reaction score
After multiple chats over the weeks/months with Ram Chat with the same gathering parts response, today instead of ending chat I asked if there was anymore info they could give and she asked I wanted to escalate my order so I said sure. I guess we'll see where this will get us.

Did you get this? I did the same. I’m about to start hitting up Executives on LinkedIn lol…

Attachments

• 8649B270-9036-4147-81A3-EB9C3C7948C4.jpeg
    8649B270-9036-4147-81A3-EB9C3C7948C4.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 50

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I checked with chat today and got the its been built, passed inspection, and waiting to be delivered. Of course no ETA, but was told it should be assigned soon. So, it's collecting dust in Toledo. Think I need to take a short road trip and free the RAMs, who's with me?! LOL

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
I checked with chat today and got the its been built, passed inspection, and waiting to be delivered. Of course no ETA, but was told it should be assigned soon. So, it's collecting dust in Toledo. Think I need to take a short road trip and free the RAMs, who's with me?! LOL
If that involves going to Ohio I'll pass lol. Coming from a Michigander.

DTol

Reaction score
Same as the rest. When you ask RamChat to escalate you just get a generic email that says the same thing Chat tells you with the "guarantee your build is being prioritized" I replied back asking for information on exactly what they are waiting for to complete my build since I have seen all my options installed on higher VIN's than mine. That was probably 2 weeks ago and zero reply. I imagine it is that they can build 2 trucks for my 1 with my options. I just want to hear them say it and I will back off. But it's easier to not ever respond.

Side note: I asked my dealership exactly the same question with zero response. I assume corporate is also not informing them.
Both Ram Chat and your dealer get their information from only one source and that is the order status sheet that FCA publishes and that they can access. BigDodge posted a copy once on this thread. You can search for it.

Eighty and Triple B, This kind of information should be in the Data Bank so that the Newbees bon't have to go through the misinformation, erroneous assumptions, and wild speculation as they enter the process here or on other threads. You have plenty of reserved threads to post facts that would help everyone.

n00ber

Reaction score
Both Ram Chat and your dealer get their information from only one source and that is the order status sheet that FCA publishes and that they can access. BigDodge posted a copy once on this thread. You can search for it.

Eighty and Triple B, This kind of information should be in the Data Bank so that the Newbees bon't have to go through the misinformation, erroneous assumptions, and wild speculation as they enter the process here or on other threads. You have plenty of reserved threads to post facts that would help everyone.
doesnt help that ordering information is at the bottom of that category and that this is one of two 2022 threads

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I saw that one BigDodge posted. I didn't know that was the same place they all pull from.

Honestly, people rarely look though all the stickies before they come and post. It will cut down some, but its hard to ever end.

coachdave

Reaction score
Yep it was Monday that I received the build sheet. (24 weeks from order). Hoping for a nice even “half year” from order to delivery but not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a surprisingly detailed update from RamChat….the vehicle is in shipping with an ETA at your dealership (Southern California) between 11/7 and 11/16.

We’ll see ……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOVA-Rebel

Reaction score
Same as the rest. When you ask RamChat to escalate you just get a generic email that says the same thing Chat tells you with the "guarantee your build is being prioritized" I replied back asking for information on exactly what they are waiting for to complete my build since I have seen all my options installed on higher VIN's than mine. That was probably 2 weeks ago and zero reply. I imagine it is that they can build 2 trucks for my 1 with my options. I just want to hear them say it and I will back off. But it's easier to not ever respond.

Side note: I asked my dealership exactly the same question with zero response. I assume corporate is also not informing them.
I’ve done the same exact thing as you. Get nothing back. Dealer is useless and corporate hasn’t responded in over two weeks.

DTol

Reaction score
doesnt help that ordering information is at the bottom of that category and that this is one of two 2022 threads
I assume you are referring to the essential data being in the first page of the ram tracking thread. Having it there is exactly where it needs to be. Everyone can find it or can be referred to exactly where it is. They can look it over, explore the data and educate themselves on the process rather than living in speculation. People turn these threads into chat threads and good information just gets buried.

n00ber

Reaction score
I assume you are referring to the essential data being in the first page of the ram tracking thread. Having it there is exactly where it needs to be. Everyone can find it or can be referred to exactly where it is. They can look it over, explore the data and educate themselves on the process rather than living in speculation. People turn these threads into chat threads and good information just gets buried.
no, I'm talking about the main forum list (the one you get to from clicking the red tab), a new member likely wont stop there first. They pop in here or the 2022 orders thread and spout off their vin when all they know is there is a tracker but not who runs it.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
no, I'm talking about the main forum list (the one you get to from clicking the red tab), a new member likely wont stop there first. They pop in here or the 2022 orders thread and spout off their vin when all they know is there is a tracker but not who runs it.
This. I didn't even see that because I came across this thread first and assumed this was the place for all things 2022 Ram. I found it eventually, but the split between multiple threads on different subs was a bit confusing at first.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Ram chat is almost useless. All they can tell me is that my truck is in the shipping stage. And that the delivery dates have changed from 10/29 to 11/6 now 11/1 to 11/6.

DTol

Reaction score
Ram chat is almost useless. All they can tell me is that my truck is in the shipping stage. And that the delivery dates have changed from 10/29 to 11/6 now 11/1 to 11/6.
Ram Chat can only tell you what the FCA status sheet says. It is updated when ever there is a status change. This is the same for the dealer. The only time the dealer has better information is after the order is released for shipping. Then the dealer can access tracking information. Ram Chat cannot access tracking information. Again, Ram Chat can only tell you what is on the status sheet.

DTol

Reaction score
Ram Chat does exactly what it is intended to do. That is report to you information about your order that is posted on the FCA order status sheet. Ram Chat cannot access any other information. Ram Chat has no power to change anything or influence anything. That is the reality of Ram Chat, and your dealer for that matter. Don't expect anything else. Less frustrating when you understand this.

Users who are viewing this thread