5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
The POC is really meaningless once it is produced. The build sheet and window sticker will have more accurate information (regarding what was installed). If you’re after the pricing on the options packages, that will be in the window sticker as well. What in particular are you looking for?
I have the build sheet. But it doesn't show the option codes. That's all I wanted really. You know the 3 lettered sales codes for all the options. Not necessary but I like every document! lol

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
I'm not saying I have any pull with Stellantis but literally 2 days after I wrote them an very long email asking why they aren't building older VIN numbered trucks like 100, 101, 102k Like my sons truck,(bigbags85), he got a build sheet! LMAO.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not saying I have any pull with Stellantis but literally 2 days after I wrote them an very long email asking why they aren't building older VIN numbered trucks like 100, 101, 102k Like my sons truck,(bigbags85), he got a build sheet! LMAO.

Hey, can you write them an email for your other son (Eighty)???

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
My dealer just got a 22 longhorn, patriot blue, pano and ram boxes today it stickered for $74K. I tried to work a deal but not go. It seems that when ordered my truck it came in at $67,555 and now is $70.920. The price of the level 1 package and a couple of other things went up. I said I will wait for my white one but and they said they would honor the original order price. I made them sign my POC to lock the original price.
Freaking games !!! But I do this to myself every 2 to 3 years lol
Just found out this was ordered the end of July for stock at the dealer. So i hope that only puts me a month out

Fthoodmp

Reaction score

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As I hit the end of my tracking journey..a huge thank you to @triple_B and @Eighty for all the effort and time they put into helping us manage our sanity and slice/dice the data in 12 different ways.
While I am excited to be getting my truck, it is bittersweet as I know others have ordered before and still waiting. I'm not even going to get into our Canadian friends, I think it's absolute BS on how they're getting the short end.
I'm still going to follow along here and will post pics once I take delivery.

shepboyrd

Reaction score
As I hit the end of my tracking journey..a huge thank you to @triple_B and @Eighty for all the effort and time they put into helping us manage our sanity and slice/dice the data in 12 different ways.
While I am excited to be getting my truck, it is bittersweet as I know others have ordered before and still waiting. I'm not even going to get into our Canadian friends, I think it's absolute BS on how they're getting the short end.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

truckless

Reaction score

(y)
Looking forward to seeing your ride.

And this Canadian is taking advantage of the delays (and no vehicle payments) by starting to buy the mods for my truck and just telling my wife "oh I am getting this" or "oh I am getting that"....with decent spacing. :cool: Several months of that and I should be good to go LOL.

Today for example I ordered my Pedal Commander....they just went on sale. And "I was going to buy one eventually one day anyway.....might as well save some money" :D

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The changing of my order from Level 2 to Level B is a little bit concerning
I've seen this referenced a few times now. My POC says Level 1 but I see people talking about Level A and B. Is there a difference and am I going to be missing something I think I'm getting with the Level 1 if it's switched to Level A?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have the build sheet. But it doesn't show the option codes. That's all I wanted really. You know the 3 lettered sales codes for all the options. Not necessary but I like every document! lol
What people are referring to on here isn’t actually the build sheet, it is the equipment listing. If you want the real build sheet for your truck, see if the parts guy at the dealership will give it to you. This would be a build sheet-

monkeypunch

Reaction score
I've been watching the total numbers of my configuration of truck in the tracker. On September 29th, RAM had orders for 85 Limited 6'4" 4x4 Ecodiesels. They had produced 21 of them. There are now 107 ordered and only 27 built. This week on one of the days, it went from 26 to 27 ordered, and 106 ordered to 107 ordered.

There does not appear to be any "batching" of these orders to build. I would love to see in the VINs built which were ordered after mine... they would go in an email to the dealer.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I've seen this referenced a few times now. My POC says Level 1 but I see people talking about Level A and B. Is there a difference and am I going to be missing something I think I'm getting with the Level 1 if it's switched to Level A?
when was the last time you saw your poc?

because if it changed levels there will be changes.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What people are referring to on here isn’t actually the build sheet, it is the equipment listing. If you want the real build sheet for your truck, see if the parts guy at the dealership will give it to you. This would be a build sheet-
Interesting, I’ve never seen this kind of document. The website address that we use to pull the equipment listings references “buildsheetservlet”, so I assumed the terms were synonymous. Is this “real” build sheet available to the public? Or is it something that can only be gotten through a dealer (or FCA)?

Edit: I just re-read your post, and it sounds like you’re saying it can only be gotten through the service department.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Interesting, I’ve never seen this kind of document. The website address that we use to pull the equipment listings references “buildsheetservlet”, so I assumed the terms were synonymous. Is this “real” build sheet available to the public? Or is it something that can only be gotten through a dealer (or FCA)?

Edit: I just re-read your post, and it sounds like you’re saying it can only be gotten through the service department.
I believe whet they are referring to is the build code sheet. there has to be some kind of code sheet the person who does the orders to use in order to put orders in.

it differently is not the as built sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread