5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
build sheet comes after build (itemized list of what it is equipped with) triple b does post them

Where are they posted? Would I be tagged in it? Or is an ask and get type thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn19

Reaction score
Ugh....I think that I'm going to have to reorder something else to get my truck faster. Instead of waiting forever on my fully loaded back country, I just might place an order for a bare bones rebel...and call it a day.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I am sitting here considering the same thing. They seem to be getting built a lot faster.
Rebel with manual fold mirrors (and pano) still a lottery though.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

is your vin registered here?

Jimmymc

Reaction score
imo worth a try.

imo worth a try.
I’ll get his VIN…. When I pick my truck up on Wednesday! Lol sorry had to say it. Once I grab it I’ll forward it to eighty and triple and have them plug it in

firedfly

Reaction score
You've registered your truck with Eighty/Triple_B, so it is listed in the spreadsheet that @bigdodge posted. You will be tagged by Triple_B in this thread whenever he detects your build sheet and again when he detects your window sticker.

Matruitt4200

Reaction score
Well, add me the the list of customers who have received the BS auto response for “Cara”. I am going to give it until Dec then cancel.

Agvachon

Reaction score
D
I tried a couple weeks ago. "Sorry, we can't see Canadian orders". Give me the Canadian phone number. "Sorry, you will need to see your dealer".
Did the same with the exact same answers, they don’t give a f*** about us Canadians. No date still and ordered a fully loaded Longhorn 10th anniversary on Feb 22. Now I am being told to take it with whatever option it will come with. Latest, multifunction tailgate is b/o….. wow

SunnyS

Reaction score
I have not talked to Ram Chat and wonder way anyone does. Seems to be a I do not no kind of conversation. Why does anyone do this?

truckless

Reaction score
D

Did the same with the exact same answers, they don’t give a f*** about us Canadians. No date still and ordered a fully loaded Longhorn 10th anniversary on Feb 22. Now I am being told to take it with whatever option it will come with. Latest, multifunction tailgate is b/o….. wow

Glad that is one thing I looked at critically as something with multiple potential points or failure or rattle

I have not talked to Ram Chat and wonder way anyone does. Seems to be a I do not no kind of conversation. Why does anyone do this?
I don't expect much....but I would at least like to know if my status changes. But noooooo.....

Actually I DID have a girl one time when I called the Canadian whatever it is.....she WAS able to tell me I had a status change but I would have to talk to my dealer to find out what.

I can't believe they don't have this info. It is more likely there is some Gestapo type manager with a big beat stick ready to smack em if they say too much.

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
I spoke to our Akzo rep today. Toner 311 which is used for a majority of red colors is out of stock and on back order. They have no eta or timeline to provide. It’s something new every week it seems.

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
Well that’s a issue since I ordered flame red🤦‍♂️😢
With a shortage of blue I was thinking to try to change it to Delmonico Red but then regardless I’m still going to wait. I’m staying with my favorite and first choice.

denniscoe

Reaction score
I spoke to our Akzo rep today. Toner 311 which is used for a majority of red colors is out of stock and on back order. They have no eta or timeline to provide. It’s something new every week it seems.

I work in the paint industry and it’s just a gigantic sh*tshow lol

Users who are viewing this thread