5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!

Little surprised that there are more trucks built with air-ride suspension than trucks with ramboxes. Evidently, the air-ride is a standard feature in a limited.
I thought the same thing, went to ramtrucks to build one and check that but didn't notice Air Suspension immediately, I'm also on my phone so I very well just may be overlooking it.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Little surprised that there are more trucks built with air-ride suspension than trucks with ramboxes. Evidently, the air-ride is a standard feature in a limited.
Air Ride is indeed standard on the Limited. I know a lot of us were drawn to Ram for the Ramboxes, but I don't see them on the road all that much. They do seem niche.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Ramboxes are: Not cheap ($1k upgrade so you better be sure you're gonna use them), don't come on the long-beds (for the 1500's), and slap your payload in the face (~146lbs), so if one of your primary uses is towing, you might skip them.

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
And here I sit, with my pretty-loaded Longhorn, 49k VINs earlier, not even in D1.

Congrats. I mean it. Mostly. :cry:
Hey, so I ordered a longhorn on Tuesday. I didn't go with level 1 package because advanced safety group and tech group wasn't listed as being on level 1 so I figured it wasn't worth it to me to go level 1. Now I just ready on your post that yours has advanced safety and tech group with level 1? I really regret not ordering it with level 1 now....

n00ber

Reaction score
Hey, so I ordered a longhorn on Tuesday. I didn't go with level 1 package because advanced safety group and tech group wasn't listed as being on level 1 so I figured it wasn't worth it to me to go level 1. Now I just ready on your post that yours has advanced safety and tech group with level 1? I really regret not ordering it with level 1 now....
call your dealer and ask about changing it, there is a chance that they may not even have the allocation for the month to put in your order until next month, you would still be able to change it if thats the case

DTol

Reaction score
Just found out that my truck was just released from storage. It is in KZP status now. The dealer said that means that it is released for shipping but it is waiting for a specific schedule. Sounds like another storage. No window sticker or arrival date.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Just found out that my truck was just released from storage. It is in KZP status now. The dealer said that means that it is released for shipping but it is waiting for a specific schedule. Sounds like another storage. No window sticker or arrival date.
It's progress at least. Does suck as it appears you won't make window to get it back to Alaska.

Mexd781

Reaction score
Did my weekly Ram Chat, the parts fairies are still on the hunt for all my BH parts. No jumping in line for me yet

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Might do it and tough it out haven't made up my mind yet. Meanwhile I am spending my time fishing perch and sunnies ant watching the day break from my deer stands.
If you are ever in Texas, swing by and bring your tool of choice... I have deer running all around; one of them damn near took my wife and I out as we were riding around on our golf cart two nights ago.

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Same info, in the charts. Also includes one new member addition (@NcreAighStonH).

View attachment 108668

Sorry this definitely has been covered before. I’ve been here long enough to know must of the answers. But when do built sheets come out. Before or after the build and do you post them for people to access their own? Again I apologize for the redundancy. I just know I’m getting close to all of my trucks being built….. fellas if u can get a deal with ordering trucks. I suggesting do what I did order a fleet of trucks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n00ber

Reaction score
Sorry this definitely has been covered before. I’ve been here long enough to know must of the answers. But when do built sheets come out. Before or after the build and do you post them for people to access their own? Again I apologize for the redundancy. I just know I’m getting close to all of my trucks being built….. fellas if u can get a deal with ordering trucks. I suggesting do what I did order a fleet of trucks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
build sheet comes after build (itemized list of what it is equipped with) triple b does post them

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/