5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

jeeg78

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone but @jeeg78....
i wanna know who you paid off...
what execs did you seduce...
we need answers.
lol
Honestly, I have no idea how I got this lucky. If there is a raffle and its between me and someone else & I enter my name twice I'd still never win. I'll take it though! Thanks for the heads up!

Jsteady4

Reaction score
Just curious if there is anyone on this forum who is still waiting for a March order or earlier???
Yes… ordered March 23rd…. Zero change from D status since being told it would be a 22 back in July.
Would love to say f*#*k it!
But I want the truck I built, not something close or kind of the same….
So here I wait and wait and wait ……..

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Yes… ordered March 23rd…. Zero change from D status since being told it would be a 22 back in July.
Would love to say f*#*k it!
But I want the truck I built, not something close or kind of the same….
So here I wait and wait and wait ……..
ordered march 24th and always in d status as well....switched to 22 in july or august depending on who i believe....and yes i too want the truck i built....only change i had to make is to go from max steel to granite....apparently the sport in 22 would not be available in max steel....so here we wait.....

Calileta

Reaction score
Just found out that my truck was just released from storage. It is in KZP status now. The dealer said that means that it is released for shipping but it is waiting for a specific schedule. Sounds like another storage. No window sticker or arrival date.
I did get a WS and dealer says it is also in KZP. According to him it’s now on a train in New Boston, not storage.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ugh....I think that I'm going to have to reorder something else to get my truck faster. Instead of waiting forever on my fully loaded back country, I just might place an order for a bare bones rebel...and call it a day.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Itsslow98

Reaction score
This is for "Air Suspension, 4 Corner", Please confirm this is what you are asking about?

SeriesW/ Air SuspTotalPtg
Limited
4151​
4151​
100.00%​
Laramie
526​
7898​
6.66%​
Longhorn
329​
1664​
19.77%​
Rebel
297​
3249​
9.14%​
Big Horn / Lonestar
64​
14479​
0.44%​
Sport
31​
2738​
1.13%​
And there is my hold up for sure. Backcountry and air ride. Those two are for sure my hold up.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So...I'm about to place a fresh order (since my original order is stuck in limbo). But now I'm being told that the Advanced Safety Group is no longer an option on the Rebel? Was I not paying attention somewhere along the way? It's still shown as an option on the website.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
So...I'm about to place a fresh order (since my original order is stuck in limbo). But now I'm being told that the Advanced Safety Group is no longer an option on the Rebel? Was I not paying attention somewhere along the way? It's still shown as an option on the website.
WTF? So now you can't get the ASG on the Rebel? Jeez that sucks.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
WTF? So now you can't get the ASG on the Rebel? Jeez that sucks.
Yep. Here's what Sandi (at Mark Dodge) said:
"Yes, the Advanced Safety Group is out for all the Rebel’s at this time. Actually except for the Long Horn, Limited and TRX, all the trims are currently without the ASG due to the chip shortage."

n00ber

Reaction score
"Yes, the Advanced Safety Group is out for all the Rebel’s at this time. Actually except for the Long Horn, Limited and TRX, all the trims are currently without the ASG due to the chip shortage."
Kinda makes me want to go limited...

Calileta

Reaction score
What bs. I got ASG with my longhorn but didn’t order or want it but will have to pay for it. @Eighty, if they knew what you were doing for their customers, they’d give you a truck and the truck you want.

truckless

Reaction score
Kinda makes me want to go limited...
Well here's hoping for me then ;)

Ordered on Sept 17. Spent a month in BG....and now over a week in BX. As long as I get it for the 2nd week in January though so I can get it readied for for my ski trips I got planned in the 1st and 3rd weeks of February, I am happy. If it weren't for ski season....I would be perfectly fine getting it after spring thaw.

Both of us working from home has provided a lot of flexibility...like to sell my 2019 3500 at a profit without replacing it. But not enough to take her Durango and leave her to maybe borrow her parents Trailhawk. :sneaky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online