5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
so my dealer must be a poop poop head lying jerk face for telling me that my build moved to D1 and will be shipped 10/29 . cuz i don't see a build sheet or nuthin'. 10 months 2 weeks and counting. .....

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
so my dealer must be a poop poop head lying jerk face for telling me that my build moved to D1 and will be shipped 10/29 . cuz i don't see a build sheet or nuthin'. 10 months 2 weeks and counting. .....
If he gave you an estimated ship date of 10/29, then you'll probably see a build sheet around then. Once production is running normally, you would see the build sheet and window sticker appear either the same day, or maybe 1-2 days apart. So give it until 10/30 or 10/31 to see what pops up.

Hasti17

Reaction score
This is what a Canadian fit of rage looks like, darn Poop poop Heads, hes gonna write a harshly worded letter to those guys eh.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
If he gave you an estimated ship date of 10/29, then you'll probably see a build sheet around then. Once production is running normally, you would see the build sheet and window sticker appear either the same day, or maybe 1-2 days apart. So give it until 10/30 or 10/31 to see what pops up.
ok thanks

Randboye

Reaction score
You bet your @$$ I'm going to post pics (I promise LOTS of them) and I'll try to make some videos too (I'm not very good at those so no judgements please). I think I'm the only one here with the RAM Tow Assist Kit & Trailer Surround View Camera System so I'll take lots of pics of those as well. (I don't have a travel trailer to put them on yet so I can't demo it very well)

I do take my position seriously as the mascot for Limited 10th Anniversary trim!!
I've got the trailer surround camera also so Now I know that's not what holding mine up. Congrats

Hasti17

Reaction score
What’s up with all the Laramie’s lately did they just start building rebel GT’s
Im SW package not a G/T.
If i had to Guess, id say they likely Had a surge in the available parts for Laramie's (interiors and trim specific crap), its definitely odd that All three of us getting build sheets are the same trim. no way to be sure but im sure @Eighty can tell us if there was a surge in Laramie's overall yesterday, the most accurate method for discerning production patterns is to just close your eyes and not think about it .

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im SW package not a G/T.
If i had to Guess, id say they likely Had a surge in the available parts for Laramie's (interiors and trim specific crap), its definitely odd that All three of us getting build sheets are the same trim. no way to be sure but im sure @Eighty can tell us if there was a surge in Laramie's overall yesterday, the most accurate method for discerning production patterns is to just close your eyes and not think about it .
When I FRIST started looking at trucks, a Laramie SW was what I wanted (but I'm not in the SW soooo 😞). Can't wait to see the pics!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Im SW package not a G/T.
Well, Laramies were not the largest segment produced yesterday. It was Big Horns - by far. Here's a breakdown of the build sheets I captured yesterday (a few were spillovers from the day before).
Big Horn
784​
Laramie
192​
Limited
169​
Sport
143​
Longhorn
88​
TRX
71​
Rebel/Sport
43​
Tradesman
7​

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, Laramies were not the largest segment produced yesterday. It was Big Horns - by far. Here's a breakdown of the build sheets I captured yesterday (a few were spillovers from the day before).
Big Horn
784​
Laramie
192​
Limited
169​
Sport
143​
Longhorn
88​
TRX
71​
Rebel/Sport
43​
Tradesman
7​
Well just correct me if I'm wrong on the big horns. Yes it's a large number, but most of those are the quick builds with no extra bells and whistles, like pano sunroof, rambox, back country, 12in screens and things like that...correct?

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread