5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
I would say within a couple of hundred miles of SHAP it would be trucked. I am into trains and know a lot about yards and shipping by train.
Would you consider Dayton, OH inside or outside that radius?

2022 Laramie Crew Cab, 5.7L w/ eTorque, 5' 7" Bed, Silver Billet, Night Edition, 26 Gal, BUG, Level B Equipment, Uconnect 5 w/ 8.4"
Order Placed 9/4/21
VIN171636

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
got this back from Stellantis chat today, (24) hours after I sent him the VIN and VON. Hello Steve, Thank you for providing the requested information. The status of the vehicle has recently been updated, please see below. The needed materials have been gathered and your vehicle is now in line to be built. Lamar Stellantis Cares.
I thanked him for getting back to me so fast, lol. And told him how many forum members have gotten the same patented response, lol

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
got this back from Stellantis chat today, (24) hours after I sent him the VIN and VON. Hello Steve, Thank you for providing the requested information. The status of the vehicle has recently been updated, please see below. The needed materials have been gathered and your vehicle is now in line to be built. Lamar Stellantis Cares.
I thanked him for getting back to me so fast, lol. And told him how many forum members have gotten the same patented response, lol
Got the same canned response in an email today as well from Ram Cares. Same response that Chat gives.

Matrixband

Reaction score
Well I don't see an update from triple_B this morning, but here's what I've got:
New member additions (@jbilicki72, @Matrixband).
Member build sheets (@Brodie350, @shepboyrd, @AMS Guru, @Calileta).

View attachment 108399
One of the the original intents of this graph, I think, was to estimate the approximate build ship and arrival date of ordered vehicles. Is your estimate for the blue lines holding up? It looks like it does for the earliest orders, if the dots mean builds. They seem to fall before the blue line. Are orders getting fulfilled sooner than the original estimate?

kesta1986

Reaction score
I think your talking about my truck. I just checked and it's NOT on a train yet. It has been released for shipping but has not been shipped yet.
I am. I thought you mentioned that it got on a train. My bad…hopefully both of ours are on the way soon!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One of the the original intents of this graph, I think, was to estimate the approximate build ship and arrival date of ordered vehicles. Is your estimate for the blue lines holding up? It looks like it does for the earliest orders, if the dots mean builds. They seem to fall before the blue line. Are orders getting fulfilled sooner than the original estimate?
Well, no. As I said many times, this was a highly theoretical and idealistic timeline based on everything being built in sequence. There’s no real way to foresee how they will build the trucks, but the intent was to show how things would go in a perfect world. Those who get their trucks earlier than the timeline are the fortunate ones…and those who get their trucks later than the timeline are the less fortunate ones. If you look at the dots on my chart, you’ll see that there is a bit of a trend towards the early orders. But there are many (like me) who are getting the one-finger salute from Ram. On the other hand, there are some who are very lucky to get their trucks very early.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
The only thing that will make us hate you is if you don't post pictures when you get it!
You bet your @$$ I'm going to post pics (I promise LOTS of them) and I'll try to make some videos too (I'm not very good at those so no judgements please). I think I'm the only one here with the RAM Tow Assist Kit & Trailer Surround View Camera System so I'll take lots of pics of those as well. (I don't have a travel trailer to put them on yet so I can't demo it very well)

I do take my position seriously as the mascot for Limited 10th Anniversary trim!!

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You bet your @$$ I'm going to post pics (I promise LOTS of them) and I'll try to make some videos too (I'm not very good at those so no judgements please). I think I'm the only one here with the RAM Tow Assist Kit & Trailer Surround View Camera System so I'll take lots of pics of those as well. (I don't have a travel trailer to put them on yet so I can't demo it very well)

I do take my position seriously as the mascot for Limited 10th Anniversary trim!!
That's great because as I am genuinely curious as to what both of things actually are. The trailer surround view wasn't even listed when I did my build on NADA.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
That's great because as I am genuinely curious as to what both of things actually are. The trailer surround view wasn't even listed when I did my build on NADA.
The only way I knew about it (TSVCS) was the TFL Truck video from the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this past spring. The Tow Assist Kit was there when my dealer & I went through the B&P together. NO-ONE knew what that was but I figured for a few hundred bucks I'd find out-what the hell. I do know now what it is but I'll surprise everyone when it arrives. 😉

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only way I knew about it (TSVCS) was the TFL Truck video from the Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this past spring. The Tow Assist Kit was there when my dealer & I went through the B&P together. NO-ONE knew what that was but I figured for a few hundred bucks I'd find out-what the hell. I do know now what it is but I'll surprise everyone when it arrives. 😉
That's team spirit right there lol

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Oh lord, I've been researching WDH's for weeks, I still don't know which one I want lol. Right now I'm between the Equalizer, the Blue Ox, and the Andersen (newest version). I'd be curious to know which one you go with when you pick it!
ProPride P3 for me. I HATE trailer sway. P3 stops it before it can even start. They're pricey, but so are the trucks we're all buying, travel trailers for a few of us, and our lives are priceless. I look at it as peace-of-mind and drastically reduced stress pulling cross-country.

This past summer I saw more than I cared to with evidence of rig vs. wind and guess who lost...

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Well, no. As I said many times, this was a highly theoretical and idealistic timeline based on everything being built in sequence. There’s no real way to foresee how they will build the trucks, but the intent was to show how things would go in a perfect world. Those who get their trucks earlier than the timeline are the fortunate ones…and those who get their trucks later than the timeline are the less fortunate ones. If you look at the dots on my chart, you’ll see that there is a bit of a trend towards the early orders. But there are many (like me) who are getting the one-finger salute from Ram. On the other hand, there are some who are very lucky to get their trucks very early.
Yeah the one finger salute sucks big time.....

Users who are viewing this thread