5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Agreed and ahead of those should be all the 2021 trucks that are still at the factory waiting to be shipped as well. I have 131 TRX's alone that still have not shipped and have been sitting for months.
That is so the dealerships can get the large mark ups on the price. Flood the market with more TRXs and no more upcharge.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Hey @triple_B do you know if KZP status means it has been shipped or is waiting to be shipped?
Found this:

The following is from a member on 5th gen ram forum who goes by DevilDodge, so all credit goes to him.

Not Scheduled yet

BB review by fleet department

BD special equipment processing

BE edit error

BG passed edit n/a for schedule

BGL edit ok parts unavailable

BX passed edit available for schedule

Scheduled:

C sub firm

D firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available

D1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be built

Assembly Line:

E frame

F paint

G trim

Assembly Completed:

I built not ok'd

J built ok'd

JB shipped to body vendor

JE emission check

JS shipped to storage

KZ released by plant , invoiced

Shipping Status:

KZL released - not shipped

KZM first rail departure

KZN first rail arrival

KZO delayed/recieved

KZOA plant holds

KZOB zone/distribution holds

KZOC carrier delays

KZOD carrier holds

KZOE mis-shipped vehicle

KZOF show/test vehicle

KZOG damaged vehicle

KZOH all other reasons

KZT second rail departure

KZU second rail arrival

KZX delivered to dealer

KZY1 - major damage - must not be sold as new

KZY2 - major damage - vehicle sold at auction

ZA canceled

PCHokie

Reaction score
Mine was built on 9/20 and is now in storage 2 months later. It spent three weeks in JB then went to storage. Supposedly waiting for shipping.
Yeah, this has been a roller coaster. Really sucks for you considering your specific situation and now the likelihood of having to store it yourself whenever it is delivered, just prolonging the agony.

It‘s a mixed bag for me. I have order regret because there are several options I did not select when I ordered (primarily 4x4) and I’m not even sure I am going to accept delivery when it does arrive. I even explored picking up a Wagoneer instead, but my dealer finally got them in and I checked it out last weekend, I didn’t think interior was nice enough considering the price point of the vehicle.

I am coming from a Sierra Denali 1500 and their reveal for 22 is coming on Wednesday. They’re claiming it will be the most luxurious in class, so I’m really curious to see what they do. Inclusion of Super Cruise for 22 has me really intrigued. I’ve been all over the place the past few weeks on what direction I’m going to go…

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Yeah, this has been a roller coaster. Really sucks for you considering your specific situation and now the likelihood of having to store it yourself whenever it is delivered, just prolonging the agony.

It‘s a mixed bag for me. I have order regret because there are several options I did not select when I ordered (primarily 4x4) and I’m not even sure I am going to accept delivery when it does arrive. I even explored picking up a Wagoneer instead, but my dealer finally got them in and I checked it out last weekend, I didn’t think interior was nice enough considering the price point of the vehicle.

I am coming from a Sierra Denali 1500 and their reveal for 22 is coming on Wednesday. They’re claiming it will be the most luxurious in class, so I’m really curious to see what they do. Inclusion of Super Cruise for 22 has me really intrigued. I’ve been all over the place the past few weeks on what direction I’m going to go…
Just get a Miata and call it a day. 🤣

firedfly

Reaction score
Mine was built on 9/20 and is now in storage 2 months later. It spent three weeks in JB then went to storage. Supposedly waiting for shipping.
I know your truck has been built for a while and hasn't yet shipped yet. But, it has only been one month. It is still October.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Gonna be hard to get that super cruise though, with the shortages.

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Found this:

The following is from a member on 5th gen ram forum who goes by DevilDodge, so all credit goes to him.

Not Scheduled yet

BB review by fleet department

BD special equipment processing

BE edit error

BG passed edit n/a for schedule

BGL edit ok parts unavailable

BX passed edit available for schedule

Scheduled:

C sub firm

D firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available

D1 gateline schedule - scheduled to be built

Assembly Line:

E frame

F paint

G trim

Assembly Completed:

I built not ok'd

J built ok'd

JB shipped to body vendor

JE emission check

JS shipped to storage

KZ released by plant , invoiced

Shipping Status:

KZL released - not shipped

KZM first rail departure

KZN first rail arrival

KZO delayed/recieved

KZOA plant holds

KZOB zone/distribution holds

KZOC carrier delays

KZOD carrier holds

KZOE mis-shipped vehicle

KZOF show/test vehicle

KZOG damaged vehicle

KZOH all other reasons

KZT second rail departure

KZU second rail arrival

KZX delivered to dealer

KZY1 - major damage - must not be sold as new

KZY2 - major damage - vehicle sold at auction

ZA canceled
Thanks… just not seeing the KZP status my dealer is giving me on there

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Nice. Now let's see some interior pics!!

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Went and looked at it…. Decided to wait for the other truck with the night edition. Just too much chrome like my 2019 on this one. I’m ready for something else…. So, if any wants a loaded limited 6-4” bed I’m sure you can get it for only $5k over msrp. 🙄

Didn't take any interior shots except the dash and trailer control because that is new to me ( I did notice that a lot of the chrome pieces on the interior seemed darker than my previous limited, almost like it was a ‘black chrome’ of sorts. Looks much better )…. We couldn’t drive it because it was still in ‘ship mode’. Nothing worked until it’s unlocked by the mechanics…. Never even heard of that. Air setting was stuck in entry/exit, uconnect wouldn’t turn on, no cameras or sensors worked, and the truck wouldn’t go over 10 mph. So weird…. Check out the dash pic.

anyway, updated delivery of the other truck was pushed back to the 1st…. Waiting patiently.

Attachments

• C4B81F23-1696-414B-A8B1-362C80000BCE.jpeg
    C4B81F23-1696-414B-A8B1-362C80000BCE.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 86
  • F1ADEAE8-ADDA-4341-A3AD-E258A3FAACB6.jpeg
    F1ADEAE8-ADDA-4341-A3AD-E258A3FAACB6.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 85
  • E7C73B97-F329-4FDD-8A38-85ADD29CAD34.jpeg
    E7C73B97-F329-4FDD-8A38-85ADD29CAD34.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 330EE029-9BD3-410F-9DC7-472F65BB2404.jpeg
    330EE029-9BD3-410F-9DC7-472F65BB2404.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 0E0A59C1-1E62-48D1-8A07-2C8062B5856E.jpeg
    0E0A59C1-1E62-48D1-8A07-2C8062B5856E.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 89

n00ber

Reaction score

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
We couldn’t drive it because it was still in ‘ship mode’. Nothing worked until it’s unlocked by the mechanics…. Never even heard of that. Air setting was stuck in entry/exit, uconnect wouldn’t turn on, no cameras or sensors worked, and the truck wouldn’t go over 10 mph. So weird…. Check out the dash pic.
Is that what Stellantis is going to call it now when our trucks don't work... "Ship Mode." :rolleyes: 🤣

n00ber

Reaction score
We couldn’t drive it because it was still in ‘ship mode’. Nothing worked until it’s unlocked by the mechanics…. Never even heard of that. Air setting was stuck in entry/exit, uconnect wouldn’t turn on, no cameras or sensors worked, and the truck wouldn’t go over 10 mph.
thats interesting, i always wondered what they did to prevent people taking vehicles for a joy ride. (not enough to ever look it up)

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
I received Build Sheet on 9/20 and have been in “I” status since. Dealership just sent me a text and apparently I moved to ”JB” status this morning. Hopefully they get bed sprayed and whatever else they do and I get a Window Sticker soon. 🤞
Good luck. I've been in JB status for 4 weeks.

DTol

Reaction score
Just had two calls with customer care. My order is in its second week in JS status waiting shipment. The first lady told me that my truck was on a truck. What!! Hot dog here we go. I said sure you got the right order? She gave me dealer and number but wouldn't answer why no window sticker or notice to the dealer. End of call.

Second call to verify. Got a guy who told me that it is in storage waiting a shipping schedule. Why did the other person tell me it was on a truck? It was shipped to storage on a truck. But you should be seeing it being scheduled for shipment very soon.

Up and down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/