5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Well I got this email today, a little different wording but pretty much the same. Oh well......

Hello William Atteberry,

I appreciate the time and effort you’ve taken to contact the Stellantis Information Center.

I am excited to learn of your all-new 2022 RAM 1500 LONGHORN CREW CAB 4X4 5' 7" Box that you have ordered and happy to assist you with providing you an update.

The vehicle identification number for your 2022 RAM 1500 LONGHORN CREW CAB 4X4 5' 7" Box is 1C6SRFKT6NN169157.

Currently your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they are available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

We encourage you to periodically stay in touch with your selling dealership for additional order updates as they become available. We will also offer new updates as details become available.

We do appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time and thank you for being a part of the RAM family.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-866-726-4636.

Sincerely,
Stellantis Information Center

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I want to say @AMS_GURU got his started before our is because he is a site supporter then :ROFLMAO:
That and I went to the Chicago Auto Show and fawned like nothing else over the unit that was there. They probably had a hidden camera somewhere catching me DROOLING all over it. I was there about 8 hours and probably spent an hour and a half looking that bad-boy over top to bottom. 🤣🤣🤣 🤤🤤🤤

Last edited:

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
so when will mine be built?:)
I just noticed I'm the first Iowa Limited (and 1st Billet Silver) to be built. How many others out there are from Iowa with a Limited on order? Black interior vs. 10th/Indigo/SS?? Just curious......

4th RAM

Reaction score
I guess I'm in D1. Ram Chat says "Ram is in the scheduling stage with all parts gathered and it's waiting for the build to begin. At this time we do not have an estimate for when that will start, so I'd recommend contacting back in a few weeks for a new update check".

The dealer says estimated production date is 10/25.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
**** this shhhhhiiiiiiitttttttt

Yeah… absolutely no reason why they can’t build older orders. I’m looking at new orders and rambox here, pano roof there, trx with upper/lower paint codes….and it sucks a big one!!

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Yeah… absolutely no reason why they can’t build older orders. I’m looking at new orders and rambox here, pano roof there, trx with upper/lower paint codes….and it sucks a big one!!

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Yeah they should have built the ones that were switched over from 21 to 22 first … but that would make too much sense…

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah they should have built the ones that were switched over from 21 to 22 first … but that would make too much sense…
Agreed and ahead of those should be all the 2021 trucks that are still at the factory waiting to be shipped as well. I have 131 TRX's alone that still have not shipped and have been sitting for months.

PCHokie

Reaction score
I received Build Sheet on 9/20 and have been in “I” status since. Dealership just sent me a text and apparently I moved to ”JB” status this morning. Hopefully they get bed sprayed and whatever else they do and I get a Window Sticker soon. 🤞

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I received Build Sheet on 9/20 and have been in “I” status since. Dealership just sent me a text and apparently I moved to ”JB” status this morning. Hopefully they get bed sprayed and whatever else they do and I get a Window Sticker soon.

Oh man…you have the fancy color (indigo sea salt) seats too. Would love to get a picture of your interior once you get it.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Users who are viewing this thread