5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
I placed a 2nd order. I added that truck to the tracking log. There wasn't a place to put my trim level in. It is NN201148, Rebel.

We will see if the Rebel or the Back Country comes in first. Thanks for all you and Triple B does...
That back country is a nice option!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I placed a 2nd order. I added that truck to the tracking log. There wasn't a place to put my trim level in. It is NN201148, Rebel.

We will see if the Rebel or the Back Country comes in first. Thanks for all you and Triple B does...
Oh nice. I was wondering if it should place a second order as well.

What options did you get, for both?

My hold up would most likely be the pano and ram box. I really don't want to place a second order without the rambox. I can live without the pano sunroof.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

firedfly

Reaction score
I just dug through all the Limiteds on the tracker that have at least a BS. I don't really feel too jumped in line because none of them have as much crap as mine, but wow, days like these I regret ordering so much said crap. Maybe I'll get converted to a 2023 😛
It's the decal delete that's holding up your build. You should have kept the decal! :p

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh nice. I was wondering if it should place a second order as well.

What options did you get, for both?

My hold up would most likely be the pano and ram box. I really don't want to place a second order without the rambox. I can live without the pano sunroof.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I really think it's more about the combination of orders they have queued up to be built. My problem is that I have features that they likely need to build out 3 or potentially even 4, say Bighorns between the Tech Group, Ram Boxes, ORG and Trailer Tow Group. I feel like I'm screwed more than most, but 'tis what it is.
It's the decal delete that's holding up your build. You should have kept the decal! :p
I SWEAR that's my hold up for sure!

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
did you check with your dealer?? mine is D1 and i have all of the options sunroof included, minus the safety stuff. same color, same engine. mine is slated for production this week. might be worth while to check cause legitimately no reason they cant build yours.
I spoke with him last week and I don't want to keep bugging him. He has assured me he is checking at least every day and I believe him.
For what is worth, Ram Support also emailed me last Thursday (Maybe?) and gave me the BS about its in the works and waiting for the parts to arrive and it will be given "priority" status.

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
AI spoke with my dealer and ram chat today. My truck went on the train at 10:15 this morning. Estimated delivery date is between 10/25 and 11/06.
We will see how this part goes. Thanks Eighty and Triple_B for all your hard work. We get better information here than we do from Ram and the dealers.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I don't get this at all. AMS_GURU per his signature has almost all my same options and more. The only difference is that I have the Sunroof and he doesn't, but he has everything else and ordered a month after.
I don't understand myself. I'm excited but feel guilty also. Are you in D1 yet?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I don't understand myself. I'm excited but feel guilty also. Are you in D1 yet?
no, still in normal D status. Was old by Ram chat and email last week "still acquiring parts and your build will be started as soon as possible"
its not your fault, it is what it is. I just wish I could get a real answer out of them

Edit: Just not check with ram chat "still in scheduling, waiting on all parts to be accounted for"

Last edited:
Reaction score
After going through the spreadsheet it does not appear any trucks with WS have standalone e-lock diff? Lots of trucks with 3.92 and either the ORG or anti-spin but no stand alone e-lock. I also noticed a change on the build and price website. Previously if you picked the 3.92 it forced the e-lock or ORG option. Now I can choose the 3.92 without those options. The sample size we have is tiny. We also can't easily break down all the options people ordered vs. what has been built. But wondering if the e-lock is one of the many options that is causing delays.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
no, still in normal D status. Was old by Ram chat and email last week "still acquiring parts and your build will be started as soon as possible"
its not your fault, it is what it is. I just wish I could get a real answer out of them

Edit: Just not check with ram chat "still in scheduling, waiting on all parts to be accounted for"
Ours are very similar. No movement on mine either.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After going through the spreadsheet it does not appear any trucks with WS have standalone e-lock diff? Lots of trucks with 3.92 and either the ORG or anti-spin but no stand alone e-lock. I also noticed a change on the build and price website. Previously if you picked the 3.92 it forced the e-lock or ORG option. Now I can choose the 3.92 without those options. The sample size we have is tiny. We also can't easily break down all the options people ordered vs. what has been built. But wondering if the e-lock is one of the many options that is causing delays.
As with pretty much all other parts, I don't see any smoking gun on the e-locker. Over 33,000 build sheets, and I find about 7,350 with e-lockers. Including over 200 that were published today.

Calileta

Reaction score
I just saw that @triple_B posted up all the links for today. In case you still can't get to it, here's your file.
So, interesting review of build sheet. I ordered longhorn level one, but not tech or ASG. Build sheet includes HUD, digital RVM, Adaptive cruise and surround view system, as well as park assist. Happy to get most of that but anxious to see window sticker now.
I hope everybody who‘s po’d they built mine gets theirs soon. I was prepared to wait.
Cheers!

firedfly

Reaction score
AI spoke with my dealer and ram chat today. My truck went on the train at 10:15 this morning. Estimated delivery date is between 10/25 and 11/06.
We will see how this part goes. Thanks Eighty and Triple_B for all your hard work. We get better information here than we do from Ram and the dealers.
Don't bank on delivery being between 10/25 and 11/06. When my truck first got on the train, the dealer eta was 10/14 to 10/27. It has now been pushed back to 10/20-11/3. There's still a chance my truck will arrive in that original eta, but it is looking less likely.

I hope yours arrives in your estimated delivery window, though!

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Don't bank on delivery being between 10/25 and 11/06. When my truck first got on the train, the dealer eta was 10/14 to 10/27. It has now been pushed back to 10/20-11/3. There's still a chance my truck will arrive in that original eta, but it is looking less likely.

I hope yours arrives in your estimated delivery window, though!
Thanks. But I am not "banking" on the dates. Just some light at the end of the tunnel. My dealer does not have the certificate of origin yet. They get that by mail so I can't do the paperwork until they have that. I hope that your truck will show up soon.

kesta1986

Reaction score
Mine's coming to MA as well, so hopefully it got on the same train!

Users who are viewing this thread