5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just called my dealer to check and he said I have a delivery date of 10/29. It surprised me I would have a date without a build sheet. I was surprised he actually said that to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow...really? No build sheet and they came with that specific time. What about ram chat...did they give you any status...even if it has made it to D1?

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a new vin on my modified order and poc clearly states modified so im hoping im not getting pushed to the bottom. New vin is 1C6SRFJTXNN201013 and modified build is in my signature. @Eighty for tracking purposes, can i add my new vin to the tracker or do you want me to try edit my current vin?
I'll get your new VIN into the tracker. Won't show up on the daily update until tomorrow.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Wow...really? No build sheet and they came with that specific time. What about ram chat...did they give you any status...even if it has made it to D1?

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

They said all parts are allocated for it to be built. And that was last week

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I don't get this at all. AMS_GURU per his signature has almost all my same options and more. The only difference is that I have the Sunroof and he doesn't, but he has everything else and ordered a month after.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just called my dealer to check and he said I have a delivery date of 10/29. It surprised me I would have a date without a build sheet. I was surprised he actually said that to be honest

Delivery date doesn't mean much. Mine has a ship date of 10/22. We've been seeing where build sheets show up on the ship date, window stickers a few days later and then another lottery on when you truck actually gets shipped and shows up at the dealer.

Hasti17

Reaction score
I don't get this at all. AMS_GURU per his signature has almost all my same options and more. The only difference is that I have the Sunroof and he doesn't, but he has everything else and ordered a month after.
did you check with your dealer?? mine is D1 and i have all of the options sunroof included, minus the safety stuff. same color, same engine. mine is slated for production this week. might be worth while to check cause legitimately no reason they cant build yours.

firedfly

Reaction score

Calileta

Reaction score

Gearjunkie340

Reaction score
I don't think Ram likes New York! LOL. I just checked a 50 mile radius and only 8 trucks on the lots. Almost all Laramies around 62,000 dollars. One Bighorn all all others marked as in transit.

herddogg

Reaction score
Well I don't see an update from triple_B this morning, but here's what I've got:
New member additions (@jbilicki72, @Matrixband).
Member build sheets (@Brodie350, @shepboyrd, @AMS Guru, @Calileta).

I placed a 2nd order. I added that truck to the tracking log. There wasn't a place to put my trim level in. It is NN201148, Rebel.

We will see if the Rebel or the Back Country comes in first. Thanks for all you and Triple B does...

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just dug through all the Limiteds on the tracker that have at least a BS. I don't really feel too jumped in line because none of them have as much crap as mine, but wow, days like these I regret ordering so much said crap. Maybe I'll get converted to a 2023 😛

Users who are viewing this thread