5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
West coast delivery….

got a call today from the dealer, truck number 1 arrived (the truck that was ordered that didn't have the night edition so my dealer order the correct one 10 minutes later). I was told that truck number 2 is about 5 days behind this one…

so, both trucks ordered on 5/15/21

Truck number 1 build sheet on 9/29 and window sticker on 9/30 and delivered today.

Truck number 2 build sheet on 9/28 and window sticker on 10/8 with a delivery in 5 days….. only difference between the trucks was the night edition.

going tomorrow to look at truck number 1 just for laughs..
Nice. Now let's see some interior pics!!

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Usmc041127

Reaction score
My local lot has roughly 8 22 bighorns. Thats all they have that I seen.

Biggio

Reaction score
Hi All, apologize if I missed this somewhere else in the forum, but I couldn't find anything specific to this. I've never custom ordered a truck so I'm curious what sort of leverage I will have when it comes to paying for it. Since our trucks are custom orders and 2022's I assume we pretty much lose all negotiating power when it comes time to deal for the truck? The dealer knows I want the truck and I sure as hell am not going to walk away from it and they obviously know that.

So question is, has anyone had any luck negotiating better terms on these custom orders and have any tips or tricks to pass on? Or do I pretty much have to suck it up and pay sticker price when it finally comes in??

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi All, apologize if I missed this somewhere else in the forum, but I couldn't find anything specific to this. I've never custom ordered a truck so I'm curious what sort of leverage I will have when it comes to paying for it. Since our trucks are custom orders and 2022's I assume we pretty much lose all negotiating power when it comes time to deal for the truck? The dealer knows I want the truck and I sure as hell am not going to walk away from it and they obviously know that.

So question is, has anyone had any luck negotiating better terms on these custom orders and have any tips or tricks to pass on? Or do I pretty much have to suck it up and pay sticker price when it finally comes in??
Well depends who u order from, mark dodge will set u up with employee pricing, i am saving 10k off on a limited longhorn from msrp. I will have to get the truck shipped to me that will cost about 1500 but saving far more than dealers around here. Check them out you dont have to dicker on price, they give u that price upfront

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

We're in weird times. Ordering used to give you some leverage because the dealer knew it was a sold order and there wasn't the risk of it sitting on the lot. Now, everyone is looking for a car/truck, so it's a bit tougher. That said, there are still plenty of dealers taking good amounts off for ordering. Just be prepared to wait if you order.

Hasti17

Reaction score

lots of us aren't paying sticker (but we are traveling/Shipping), MD offered 5% below Invoice, For me like 13% off msrp. Affiliate rewards are Rumored to come back on 22 DT's in December potentially Based on A rumor from mark dodge and one other Dealer. hearsay at this point but i trust MD as they have done right By many of us and the information from them is Often as accurate as a dealer can be.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can’t wait for today’s build sheet release. It’s like every morning especially on Monday there is a lottery drawing. I think today is my lucky day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on @triple_B and @Eighty with the build sheet, tomorrow is my birthday and it would be an excellent gift from you. LOL Actually, if my build sheet shows up Weds., that would mean my truck may be built on my birthday? Hmmm.....maybe give my spot to someone else today. LOL

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Come on @triple_B and @Eighty with the build sheet, tomorrow is my birthday and it would be an excellent gift from you. LOL Actually, if my build sheet shows up Weds., that would mean my truck may be built on my birthday? Hmmm.....maybe give my spot to someone else today. LOL
Sorry, bud. Not today...

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Are you D1?

I think they are all being built right now!! I’m not exactly sure. But for one Ran Chat is not automated. They actually made a typo and corrected it on the next line. But they told me all parts are allocated for all vehicles last week

nloftman92

Reaction score
I have a new vin on my modified order and poc clearly states modified so im hoping im not getting pushed to the bottom. New vin is 1C6SRFJTXNN201013 and modified build is in my signature. @Eighty for tracking purposes, can i add my new vin to the tracker or do you want me to try edit my current vin?

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
Sorry buddy.

I just called my dealer to check and he said I have a delivery date of 10/29. It surprised me I would have a date without a build sheet. I was surprised he actually said that to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread