5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

DTol

Reaction score
Evening Update

Added 2724 Window Stickers tonight. 6 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @thenachobro, @myfast3rdgen, @grogol, @GamecocksnMounties, @Markvv, @JBV

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
100208 @thenachobroXXIowaWhite
100568 @myfast3rdgenXXIllinoisRed
102714 @grogolXXPennsylvaniaWhite
103242 @GamecocksnMountiesXXAlabamaRed
119103 @Cam123XLouisianaBlue
147596 @MarkvvXXOntarioBlue
151108 @JBVXXAlbertaPatriot

View attachment 106928
This information could go in the 2022 Ram Tracking thread. Get people used to going there for it. Eventually it will be "The" place for everyone to go and explore the data. Many are doing it now. It gets lost in the chatter after a short time here. If someone wants to refer to it again they have to try and guess what page it was on as they search for it. Not when it is on page one of the 2022 Ram Tracking Thread.

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score

Mjg

Reaction score
Just got out of ram chat. They said in shipping process with no delivery date determined reach out to dealer for more info. Does this mean my truck is on the way. I got my window sticker a couple of days ago.

n00ber

Reaction score
Just got out of ram chat. They said in shipping process with no delivery date determined reach out to dealer for more info. Does this mean my truck is on the way. I got my window sticker a couple of days ago.
I would at least give it a week as shipping a whole truck can take a few days

DTol

Reaction score
Yee Haw!! Thanks TripleB and Eighty - you guys have a lot of expertise and it is so gracious of you both to share your talents and time to benefit all of us. God bless!
grogol, did you get my message?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is awesome. I’m Super happy that folks here are finally to get started on the build process. Especially some folks in the beginning.

Question for @triple_B and @eighty….how long will you be doing this for?

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is awesome. I’m Super happy that folks here are finally to get started on the build process. Especially some folks in the beginning.

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Good question. Presumably until the 2022’s are done (this time next year). Will have to think about successive model years.

DTol

Reaction score
15 days in Inspection status. Got this from Ram Chat today.

Yes, Dennis, I do see that your order has been in this status for 15 days now. To best serve you, I will be escalating your case to our brand team. They will reach out to you via email with an update in 1-2 business days.
8:05:47 AM
Case number is 80699848

I think they sometimes say things in order to manage a customer they think is about to start complaining by giving them a bit of encouragement true or not. I have been told twice that my truck has passed inspection and is waiting to move to the next step. Every other Ram Chat person has said that there is no way that they can see that information. Well, I've got a case number!!!!!!!!

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
15 days in Inspection status. Got this from Ram Chat today.

Yes, Dennis, I do see that your order has been in this status for 15 days now. To best serve you, I will be escalating your case to our brand team. They will reach out to you via email with an update in 1-2 business days.
8:05:47 AM
Case number is 80699848

I think they sometimes say things in order to manage a customer they think is about to start complaining by giving them a bit of encouragement true or not. I have been told twice that my truck has passed inspection and is waiting to move to the next step. Every other Ram Chat person has said that there is no way that they can see that information. Well, I've got a case number!!!!!!!!
Not to rain on your parade, but a few weeks ago Ram Chat said the same thing to me (that my case would be escalated and someone would reach out). All I got was an email basically reciting to me what Ram Chat was telling me: parts being scheduled, will be built soon, check back in a few weeks.

So, my case number wasn't worth the ink with which it was written. I truly hope they are able to give you more info since your truck has been built, apparently. Maybe they are just Willy Wonka-ing your truck and trying to figure out where to hide the gold bar so that you don't find it right away?

DTol

Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but a few weeks ago Ram Chat said the same thing to me (that my case would be escalated and someone would reach out). All I got was an email basically reciting to me what Ram Chat was telling me: parts being scheduled, will be built soon, check back in a few weeks.

So, my case number wasn't worth the ink with which it was written. I truly hope they are able to give you more info since your truck has been built, apparently. Maybe they are just Willy Wonka-ing your truck and trying to figure out where to hide the gold bar so that you don't find it right away?
Just as I said. Sometimes they say things in order to manage a complaining customer. I am not imagining something that is not there.

Two to three weeks in JB status is realistic, and 3 weeks plus in shipping status is also realistic. This is barring any plant shut downs.

Estimated build dates on the POC are meaningless. Estimated shipping dates are meaningless. Most anything your dealer says is meaningless. D means you have a valid order and a VIN. D1 means they have the parts to build your truck. A Build Sheet means they have started the build process. A window sticker means they have finished the build process, have cleared the vehicle for shipping and have invoiced the Dealer. Then the dealer may have some information as to when it is going to arrive at the dealership. Triple B - Put this on the FAQ list.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

Well. I originally started this on RAMTRX forums a year ago. I ordered my TRX in August and became frustrated with the lack of information I could find online so started tracking the 2021 TRX’s for members there, been doing it every day since then. Had full intentions of stopping at the year model change as it seemed like a good time to call it. But, as the 2022’s started being ordered members kept sending me VINS. Here we are today expanded to all 1500 DT’s and both forums! I blame @Eighty for this. He convinced me to expand to 5THGen 😜

Users who are viewing this thread