5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
ooh,,, you big bad internet bully you..... your family must be so proud of you being an internet cop, policing the forums, is this the only forum or do you have multiple jobs... you really hurt my feelings. 😱
your family must be so happy for you to be an ahole on the internet

someone has to do it!
put your head back into the sand!:):)
hahahahahaha

Last edited:

HAG1417

Reaction score
Hello all. Long time lurker here. Thanks for having me. Eighty could please enter my info in your tracker. I have been following this forum since I placed my order. Here is my full vin, order date and trim level.

1C6SRFPM2NN122659

order date of 7/16

trim level max loaded limited

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

Camel_City

Reaction score
This is my question as well. It would seem 2022's would still qualify.
Not sure either, but I got my control number for the affiliate discount two days ago and it states it is valid until January something of 2022.

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is my question as well. It would seem 2022's would still qualify.
There are no 2022 model year vehicles listed in the list of vehicles that the programs are ending for, so….

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

Hasti17

Reaction score
untill its confirmed, i think it is FAIR to say that the dealers got a rumor that affiliate was ending on DT's, that were right. however its ALSO true that it only explicitly removes the 21 DT from the list. i dont think anyone was getting the base facts wrong here, just everyone from the dealers to people here overshot the truth by making too many assumptions. dealers ASSUMED that they were removing the affiliate on ALL DT's because TBH they usually know less than we do. untill someone has an official purchase agreement or document at time of purchase SHOWING that the Afiiliate Rewards don't carry over to 2022's, we know jack.

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
None of this matters unless your truck is on the dealers lot……. So I wouldn’t worry about something until the time comes…. And maybe a lot of you shouldn’t be buying a truck if the discount is such a problem for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is also no 2022 model year vehicles listed in the official list of vehicles the program will cover so...

That’s because that is the brochure that was released for 2021 model year, just like there was one for 2020MY, and so on. There will be one for the 2022MY, as this same thing happens year in and year out.
Well given the mixed messaging from Dealers, you never can tell at this point....
Yes, from uninformed dealers. What I posted is straight from stellantis, and has no ambiguity.

Camel_City

Reaction score
None of this matters unless your truck is on the dealers lot……. So I wouldn’t worry about something until the time comes…. And maybe a lot of you shouldn’t be buying a truck if the discount is such a problem for you.

For myself, not a problem, but I do like to save money when and where I can, and will take advantage of whatever's available ;)

Hasti17

Reaction score

although for MD its 500 bucks and not a huge deal, for many people the affilliate discount can be as much as like 5 grand. People have budgets, and 5k can Substantially change what people are willing and able to shell out for. if you go in to the process Willing to part with 55k and you get there at the end and its now 60. thats not something that most people would be willing to accept, no matter if they could afford it or not. now could all the wild speculation of the discounts make it to another more appropriate thread, sure. but taking a dump on people over what many perceive to be possibly thousands in unanticipated cost aint it.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh yay, I'm still in D......:p

I'm not surprised, even if it were going sequentially I still wouldn't be up.

Users who are viewing this thread