5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

PepperellFF

Reaction score

Maccam

Reaction score
Here is a link to the clip I took of my exhaust when I went to the dealer yesterday. It was in a warm shop but was not started for hours. This is a cold start and this is what it sounds like. What does everyone think? Is something wrong here?

2022 Ram GT Startup
sounds like my 1500bighorn does

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Because this question has been asked more than once, I have added the BS to WS to the daily update post so you will know how many days each member waited from the time they got their BS. Just to be clear, this is BS to WS only

View attachment 116182
@triple_B, we don't want to spoon feed them too much. So can you present those values in binary, please?

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Finally went to the dealer tonight to pickup my Rebel GT that I ordered in July. Was built 2 weeks before Christmas and it showed up with the normal exhaust, not the Mopar catback exhaust, and also the truck would not come out of "ship mode" and once they finally got it out of ship mode the screen and all in can cab electronics would not work. So I just had to leave it there for them to try to fix the electronics issues. The computer said something about the trailer radar. I'm not sure why that would affect anything but we'll see. Once that's fixed and everything is working I get to fight the battle of getting the correct exhaust put on it.

Yay
Walk. Away. I don't know much about bad omens, but if this isn't one, I don't know what is.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
@triple_B, we don't want to spoon feed them too much. So can you present those values in binary, please?
What? I'm hungry! What good would it do me to go back in time and read other posts? I want it now!! Hey wait, I did go back and read other posts from days gone by; found the tracker, codes, seen what others have had to say. Funny how the questions repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat, wash, rinse repeat. Old SNL skit about OJ trial. Yeah I'll push away from the table while. I'm with you fellas, enjoying the ride. BTW truck is still two hours away from dealer. Just to mess with average ship to dealer date😜. Still learning and smiling.

Cobalt 23

Reaction score
Unfortunately not, RAMTRX is out of Texas and from what I can find 5THGEN is based out of Canada
In the above tracker my Vin number is missing, but my cobalt 23 is showing on nn211408. My Vin is NN211409 Longhorn

Unfortunately not, RAMTRX is out of Texas and from what I can find 5THGEN is based out of Canada

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In the above tracker my Vin number is missing, but my cobalt 23 is showing on nn211408. My Vin is NN211409 Longhorn
Thanks for the correction, I have it fixed now (y)
You were originally down for two VINs (both 408 and 409) and was told 408 was yours, not 409 so I removed it instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread