5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pushing for them to correct this. I've shown them videos and comments from other users on here about how it is not correct. Luckily they are a small local dealer that has been very trust worthy in the past. I'm hoping we can get this corrected rather than ordering again.

The electronics would worry me more than the exhaust. If it showed up with those issues, makes me wonder what else was missed.

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I'm pushing for them to correct this. I've shown them videos and comments from other users on here about how it is not correct. Luckily they are a small local dealer that has been very trust worthy in the past. I'm hoping we can get this corrected rather than ordering again.
At minimum that need to get the correct exhaust from the manufacturer. Maybe they could install an aftermarket one free of charge for you.

Xchief

Reaction score
I was working with TJ at Hall Ram Virginia Beach VA but the prices were too high for my liking. They wanted almost MSRP for their trucks. I ended up ordering from Craig at Koons Ram Tysons Corner VA and got exactly what I wanted for 6% below invoice price.
I just placed my order with Craig on 12/20. I couldn't pass up the deal so I canceled my order here in New York and saved over $10k. My original order is arriving next week. When did you order yours?

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
The electronics would worry me more than the exhaust. If it showed up with those issues, makes me wonder what else was missed.
I was thinking the same thing. I know I've waited a bit for my Rebel GT, but if I had a similar experience I'd tell them they have two options:
1. Fix it and add something more of value due to waste of my time.
Or
2. Sell it to someone else and I'll order another from another dealer.

Devildawgusmc

Reaction score
I just placed my order with Craig on 12/20. I couldn't pass up the deal so I canceled my order here in New York and saved over $10k. My original order is arriving next week. When did you order yours?
I just ordered on 12/13. Currently sitting at D status

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
that link doesn't work for me. Might be specific to each user?
I was afraid of that before I even posted it, so I tried it on another machine not logged in as myself and it still pulled up the same results. but the number in the link changed. I assumed it would work for everyone. testing again.

This one any different?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. I know I've waited a bit for my Rebel GT, but if I had a similar experience I'd tell them they have two options:
Or

Yep. I think the only chance they'd have of me taking delivery would be to fix the issues and comp the best warranty available. Other than that, I'd be ordering another truck.

Of course, that's easier to say sitting here with my truck in my garage. Looking at something I've been waiting on for months might make me think about it differently... 🤣

t_henrickson

Reaction score
Or
I'm in a difficult spot on this. I ordered early enough to be locked in for the FCA affiliate discount and they also honored my original price rather than up charge me with Ram's increases. So I got the truck for an extremely good price. If I re-ordered I know I would be paying probably closer to an extra $20k for it at least.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That works.
But for some reason it's also pulling up the last two posts you made (first), then it goes to the list of posts with "build sheets found".

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But for some reason it's also pulling up the last two posts you made (first), then it goes to the list of posts with "build sheets found".

They both have the words "build sheets found today" as well because its part of the URL

Now this one will be included as well :p That was the reason the first link didnt work was because I was trying to mask the words so it didnt show in the search results but that apparently broke it.

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Need some help!!!

Can anyone with a GT package (Laramie or Rebel, doesn't matter) please send me a good picture of your muffler? My GT showed up with the standard exhaust on it and the dealer is fighting me on this. It has NO sound to it whatsoever so I need a picture to prove they are completely different.

Thank you in advance!
I have a thread started under rebel GT exhaust the part number for the Cat-Back is in that

t_henrickson

Reaction score
My old post got buried but is there anyone out there with a GT that can send a picture of your muffler? I need to see if it matches what is on my GT.

The sound is not correct so I need to figure out what's going on here.

The sound:

The picture of my muffler.

Anyone out there that can help?

Attachments

• 20220106_182234.jpg
    20220106_182234.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 15

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I'm in a difficult spot on this. I ordered early enough to be locked in for the FCA affiliate discount and they also honored my original price rather than up charge me with Ram's increases. So I got the truck for an extremely good price. If I re-ordered I know I would be paying probably closer to an extra $20k for it at least.
I can understand that, but this isn't an acceptable truck. There's clearly more than one or two issues. And this isn't the truck you ordered, were promised, and it's definitely not the truck you expected. If they're as honest as you say they are, they should be able to see it too. I'd be paranoid about getting stuck with a lemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/