5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

JDK6653

Reaction score
Earlier, someone said production starts Sunday at 10PM, so hopefully in 15 minutes the ole production line begins rolling them out.

flyforfood

Reaction score
@flyforfood you are also in PA, similar build to mine also, you are 7 VINS before mine. When did you order? Im hoping I am very soon. Looks like Laramies are getting done first.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Hello. I ordered 11/26. The truck was assembled and ready to ship before Xmas. My dealer says it’s arrived at the local train yard. He said to expect the truck this week sometime.

flyforfood

Reaction score
Eighty, do you know if the first responder discount available for the 22 Laramie models? Someone asked recently but I can’t find it.
My dealer and Ram Care (over the phone) said that the $500 is good once you validate your status.

Pjsant26

Reaction score
Hello. I ordered 11/26. The truck was assembled and ready to ship before Xmas. My dealer says it’s arrived at the local train yard. He said to expect the truck this week sometime.
I ordered 11/13. BS 12/20. WS 12/21. I know it was in KZ status as of 12/22. Hopefully mine is getting loaded on the same train. I’m just outside of Reading, PA. UPDATE- Contacted ramchat today and they just keep saying in transit and that it will stay that way until it arrives at the dealer. No ETA. This sound right?

Last edited:

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Very likely! My WS was 1/1.....still deciding on how to make the trip

Sandi mentioned this morning mine is on the train to Port Allen .. ETA of 1/12. But from there, could take up to 3 weeks to get to the dealership due to truck driver shortage 😩😣☹️

Another month probably .... sheesh.

Last edited:

Cda3488

Reaction score
Sandi mentioned this morning mine is on the traing to Port Allen .. ETA of 1/12. But from there, could take up to 3 weeks to get to the dealership due to truck driver shortage 😩😣☹️

Mine is on that same train coming to MD. I was also told of the arrival date but sure didn’t know about the extra 3 weeks, GeeZ!!! Thanks for the heads up!

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Mine is on that same train coming to MD. I was also told of the arrival date but sure didn’t know about the extra 3 weeks, GeeZ!!! Thanks for the heads up!
Yep ... apparently they have 5 drivers to service all dealerships in LA. .Keep fingers and toes crossed that we are all picked up pretty quickly from the port, and the 3 weeks doesn't come to fruition, because I've watched every single 2022 Limited video on Youtube and have nothing left to watch :ROFLMAO: ☹️

Cda3488

Reaction score
Yep ... apparently they have 5 drivers to service all dealerships in LA. .Keep fingers and toes crossed that we are all picked up pretty quickly from the port, and the 3 weeks doesn't come to fruition, because I've watched every single 2022 Limited video on Youtube and have nothing left to watch :ROFLMAO: ☹️
LMFAO, I have done the same with the GT package lmao. I check UTube a couple times a day just incase somebody added another one !!

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
I went from D1 on Saturday to F this morning. So the line must be moving.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

RebelChefTobz

Reaction score
I've done the same thing with the GT package, and am most of the way through the Rebel videos too. And I'm still in D status. Kill me now! 😆

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sandi mentioned this morning mine is on the traing to Port Allen .. ETA of 1/12. But from there, could take up to 3 weeks to get to the dealership due to truck driver shortage 😩😣☹️

So I was told something similar, and mine ended up coming in a couple weeks earlier than we thought.

Hope yours and @Cda3488 do the same. 🍻

Users who are viewing this thread