5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
I got mine the day after I ordered. Dealer was useless. Hit up Ramchat. That’s how I got mine. It’s the one thing they seems to do well. If you have a VON that will help but they will also ask you for your dealer name and personal info. Good luck and congrats on your new rig!
I get weekly update from my dealer. Sometimes the updates were more weakly than weekly :) I let them know that once a week on Monday was good enough. My dreams can be crushed here vice with them.

I never hit up Ram Chat as a result of the dealer & customer relationship. Just received one today - I know, not Monday - and I'm been moved into "G" status = giddy. The update - should have the truck arriving next week.

Once the WS was issued they provided transportation information. A few days ago - not Monday - let me know it was two hour away. Guess that is a normal "waiting area" to get moved to another. Today was the word that it made it to the other location - still 2hrs away.

Went past dealership and WOW do they have a parking lot full of vehicles.

I've got "high hopes, he's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes!" some of you can finish singing the song.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and hopefully soon you will have a HAPPY NEW TRUCK!!

Cda3488

Reaction score
x2 what Snow said. I was at this stage earlier this week for a few days. Once I finally got an estimated delivery date window from Ram Chat, i started seeing more verifiable info (via Cassens website and my salesman) that it had actually shipped. These back to back holiday weekends have been tough. Trucks been finished for over a week but was slow to ship because of the shutdown/long weekends. Hoping to get the call from my dealer monday or tuesday.
Wow you ordered the same truck I did on the same day. My truck just got on a train yesterday. It sure is hot and miss as to when you get it.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good member numbers for the first day of 2022! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Added 626 Window Stickers tonight. 9 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @kingkai, @tsh_atx, @Roster16, @BrentH, @Willy j, @Taupathical, @jproram, @GeorgiaBoy, @sactruck

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
112771 @kingkaiXXLouisianaBlackRebel
120693 @tsh_atxXXLouisianaPatriotLonghorn
122681 @Roster16XXNew YorkRedRebel
142851 @BrentHXXTexasSilverLimited
147571 @Willy jXXOntarioBlackSport
184668 @TaupathicalXXMichiganGraniteBig Horn / Lonestar
192690 @jproramXXNew JerseyDelmonicoLimited
214566 @GeorgiaBoyXXLouisianaGraniteLimited
230051 @sactruckXXNew YorkSilverLonghorn

Last edited:

sactruck

Reaction score
When I checked the tracker this morning I didn't see my build sheet or window sticker. The tracker I looked at showed 289 5th generation trucks shipped. Am I using a wrong link to look at the tracker? Thanks, Evan

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When I checked the tracker this morning I didn't see my build sheet or window sticker. The tracker I looked at showed 289 5th generation trucks shipped. Am I using a wrong link to look at the tracker? Thanks, Evan
@triple_B has been doing some maintenance on the data, so it hasn’t been updated for several days.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Not sure what happened at the body vendor, but I had 2 BS on 12/24 and only 1 truck made it out of the body vendor and has a WS. Is this normal?

yup ram

Reaction score
Not sure what happened at the body vendor, but I had 2 BS on 12/24 and only 1 truck made it out of the body vendor and has a WS. Is this normal?
I had two trucks go in on the 20th. One left that day, the other took nearly a week. I'm imagining the holiday shutdown effected one of yours from moving quicker as well.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So now I have a WS and will be in contact with MD tomorrow. It will be interesting who contacts who first!! I suspect it will be me!

Other than the dealer, is there a way to track the status as it moves along the truck/rail/truck route to the dealer? I’ve been spoiled by @Eighty and @triple_B for their expert work tracking BS and WS!

myownstatus

Reaction score
So now I have a WS and will be in contact with MD tomorrow. It will be interesting who contacts who first!! I suspect it will be me!

Other than the dealer, is there a way to track the status as it moves along the truck/rail/truck route to the dealer? I’ve been spoiled by @Eighty and @triple_B for their expert work tracking BS and WS!

I’ve been trying to track using vin, standard routes for CSX but I’m unable to search a way to gather information.

The only info I have is that cassen transferred the truck from SHAP to the New Boston Rail head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maccam

Reaction score

ramchat has been giving me eta's,which hace been the same as the dealer.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to track using vin, standard routes for CSX but I’m unable to search a way to gather information.

The only info I have is that cassen transferred the truck from SHAP to the New Boston Rail head.

How did you track through cassen?

myownstatus

Reaction score
How did you track through cassen?

I used the site below to find the information needed, I guess a dealer code, but for me it was D0500, which seems to be the railhead.

After I gathered all the information used the link below and just saw basics, like pick up from SHAP and delivery to the rail yard.
1fdedf68b30d26ae07c1ed6761317a98.jpg

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used the site below to find the information needed, I guess a dealer code, but for me it was D0500, which seems to be the railhead.

After I gathered all the information used the link below and just saw basics, like pick up from SHAP and delivery to the rail yard.

Many Thanks!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Aside from Cassens, there’s no public information (to my knowledge) on the shipping stage. Your dealer can look up every leg of the process, though.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

What city is your dealer in?

Does anyone know if all trucks are transported to the New Boston Railhead?

Users who are viewing this thread