5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ok so what does KZP exactly mean?
"KZP – Truck is sent offsite to a vendor location for shipping"

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
Just wondering in general, how everyone elses Estimated date from dealer translated to shipping/delivery? Is it pretty accurate? Not at all? Does it frequently change?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
"KZP – Truck is sent offsite to a vendor location for shipping"

Thanks !

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update from RAM Chat yesterday both of my trucks are at the “body vendor” getting the options added, I assume that is the bed liner, running boards etc. I could be wrong, bad news is they are shutting down until next week so that is where it stops. Hope they get finished next week then I wait for the trucks to be shipped to NH!!
Supposedly I've been at the body vendor since 12/21/21. Thing I don't understand is that ALL of the items you mentioned are on my BS. I was under the impression that if it was on the BS then it had already been installed! Sure doesn't take 9 days in any case.

BNJMN

Reaction score
Just wondering in general, how everyone elses Estimated date from dealer translated to shipping/delivery? Is it pretty accurate? Not at all? Does it frequently change?
Thanks in advance!

I think it is all over the board because the dealers don't know anything either. I was told 12-16 weeks, and am still within that time but given that I am not scheduled and have seen others builds scheduled into back half of January, I expect I am officially missing my dealers estimate of 16 weeks.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So which is it, money is the driving factor, and my new invoice price should get mine built sooner. Or, invoice price doesn't matter, just the options in it? There is no "holding places" if price is the driving factor. A bunch of other people have made changes as well, and it had no effect on getting the truck built. Also, my change was made on Nov 4th, after you ordered your truck. Which you got in 2 months. I'm not going to calm down, I'm tired of ****ing waiting. Acting like you know the answers to why people are waiting is laughable. You have no idea. Just like everyone else here. The only people that truly know, work for Stellantis.
I mean, it can be multiple things causing the problem, can't it?

Normally, I'd be sympathetic, but the way you've been acting I'll just say enjoy waiting for your truck. I'll enjoy driving mine.

Cheers.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can't blow that chart up enough to figure out where or if i am on it
Yeah, you're on there. You can see where your VIN sits if you refer back to the post where I added you:

There are well over 500 data points on that line, so I just can't fit names in there anymore.

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
I think it is all over the board because the dealers don't know anything either. I was told 12-16 weeks, and am still within that time but given that I am not scheduled and have seen others builds scheduled into back half of January, I expect I am officially missing my dealers estimate of 16 weeks.
whats your dealers EST ship date ?

Johnsonroda27

Reaction score
12-16 weeks from September 23, so Mid January at the latest.
doesnt your dealer have a Estimate shipping date for you ? what status is your build in ? still D ? i went into D1 almost instantly .and was given a est ship date.

Ram_702

Reaction score
Welp, dealer just told what matched RamChats stated schedule. Build on January 10 and off to shipping on January 11. They estimated 3-4 weeks to reach dealer lot once it reaches shipping status. 🤞🏻

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck. You have great taste! LOL Exactly what mine is going to look like! Can't wait to have mine parked in my driveway!!
Appreciate it and congratulations on the truck. It's fantastic, and definitely think mine looks the best lol.

PepperellFF

Reaction score
Supposedly I've been at the body vendor since 12/21/21. Thing I don't understand is that ALL of the items you mentioned are on my BS. I was under the impression that if it was on the BS then it had already been installed! Sure doesn't take 9 days in any case.
I assumed those were the parts that weee getting out on. No sure what else the body vendor does.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I assumed those were the parts that weee getting out on. No sure what else the body vendor does.
Everything I ordered including those items was on my build sheet. SO if the BS is generated when the truck comes off the line, those items must of been put on on the assembly line. What else could a "body vendor" do?

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Thanks in advance!

My dealer told me they are having problems getting truck drivers, worker shortage and all that. He said it's a crap shoot when they get a semi in loaded with trucks, and with the weather and holidays he expects it to get worse before it gets better. Ram Chat said my truck is "Waiting on shipping, with no known ETA" so that jives with what the dealer said.

As an aside, I honestly thought I was looking at April, and had planned to put away a bit of money each month to have a bigger down payment. So on the upside, the longer it takes the lower my monthly payments will be. Glass half full... 😜

Mad Cow

Reaction score
watch thus video
Good stuff right there, thanks for posting that! I was second guessing the Mopar spray in liner and thinking I should have had it done local by Line-X or Rhino Liner. After watching that video, I'm glad I went with the factory spray in liner...

Users who are viewing this thread