5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Maccam

Reaction score
I am truly amazed it will be built this fast. Thank you triple_B and eighty for keeping us up to date. For those of you who have been waiting since May I really don't know what to say, hopefully soon. Since I'm getting a Christmas truck what do I get, a reindeer hood ornament, a tree in the bed and wrapped in Christmas lights?
wow,less than 3 weeks,that great

testcrewman

Reaction score
I sure wish this option was available when I orderedI su
Really wish this option was available when I ordered my Laramie. I am getting the patriot blue as well and think that color would have been awesome. It was available on the website, but was not available when the dealer tried to order it. Disappointed, but I can live with the black interior.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Really wish this option was available when I ordered my Laramie. I am getting the patriot blue as well and think that color would have been awesome. It was available on the website, but was not available when the dealer tried to order it. Disappointed, but I can live with the black interior.
I feel your pain. I think I might have been one of the first who couldn't order it. Aaron at MD told me that he got an email about it the morning I submitted my order.

Mad Cow

Reaction score

I wish they'd have offered a gray interior, I'd have been all over that!

myownstatus

Reaction score
I see you have an delivery date of the 28th. How long ago was your window sticker? I got my build sheet yesterday and the dealer said it’s in I (inspection) but no window sticker as of yet. Getting ansy lol

That was on the first ram i ordered and canceled. Window sticker was within 24hrs of BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup ram

Reaction score
I was just told my truck is in Paint by RamChat and the dealer claims its getting the bedliner......... So either both are full of s*** or I should see a build sheet tomorrow........ We will see......
Ask for an updated POC and check the status code. If it says F you’re in paint. If it says JB you’re at the body vendor getting your bedliner installed.

Scott_R

Reaction score
Added 1413 Window Stickers tonight. 11 more forum members with trucks on the way! Congratulations to @nloftman92, @RockJock, @Brisoup1, @ReedScott01, @Scott_R, @Shannonwin, @yup ram, @daddyfatsaxxx, @SkeeterRAM, @puddingstomp, @myownstatus

VINBSWSSTATECOLORSERIES
119106 @nloftman92XXNew YorkBlackBig Horn / Lonestar
150187 @RockJockXXWisconsinGraniteLimited
150480 @Brisoup1XXPennsylvaniaSilverRebel
192685 @ReedScott01XXAlabamaWalnutLonghorn
193419 @Scott_RXXPennsylvaniaDelmonicoBig Horn / Lonestar
195848 @ShannonwinXXMinnesotaWalnutLonghorn
197001 @yup ramXXMichiganWhiteLaramie
200825 @daddyfatsaxxxXXMichiganWhiteRebel
209836 @SkeeterRAMXXNorth CarolinaBlueLimited
209909 @puddingstompXXKentuckyGraniteLaramie
215183 @myownstatusXXFloridaWhiteLaramie
Well, congratulations to whomever buys it... Looking at the window sticker, I might have liked the off-road group and the air ride, however so very happy with my Longhorn. For those interested, the order date was September 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread