5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Interesting. Retarded, but interesting. So if I understand this correctly, Ram can just ignore an order and it goes into hibernation. Then a Ram supervisor has to re-approve it. But the only way a supervisor gets involved is if someone actually asks him to.

So it sounds like the lesson here is that everyone needs to start burning up the phone lines, because Ram can't manage its own backlog properly.
This sounds exactly like what happened to me as far as sitting in JB status for 6 weeks before talking with a sales manager.

Mathis35

Reaction score
RamCare couldn't pull up any info on my case other than who was on it "Cara". Server updates apparently, was on hold for 15 minutes or so

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm on hold right now. No one can even tell me what "escalated" means. Escalated clearly just means you get an auto email occasionally 😂

Mathis35

Reaction score
I'm on hold right now. No one can even tell me what "escalated" means. Escalated clearly just means you get an auto email occasionally 😂
An auto email and no response until "something happens"

Prex01

Reaction score
Escalation is just a fancy word for "clusterfuck".

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

No no no Escalation is the result of the clusterfuck, but then the escalation turns into a clusterfuck, so really it’s a clustercirclefuck!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No no no Escalation is the result of the clusterfuck, but then the escalation turns into a clusterfuck, so really it’s a clustercirclefuck!
Well I thought the clusterfuckery lead to the escalation? But we can go with that.

2021 Ram Rebel

Prex01

Reaction score
Well I thought the clusterfuckery lead to the escalation? But we can go with that.

2021 Ram Rebel

We’ll damn, now I’m lost… but the real question is can @Eighty say clusterfuck yet?

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
Did you get anything useful? Sounds like a call back and talk to someone else. I called the 800 number on the Mopar site yesterday and the lady I spoke with was completely in the dark. 10 Min in the phone call she asked what year my Van was......... It's just a cluster**** of inconsistency

Mathis35

Reaction score
Did you get anything useful? Sounds like a call back and talk to someone else. I called the 800 number on the Mopar site yesterday and the lady I spoke with was completely in the dark. 10 Min in the phone call she asked what year my Van was......... It's just a cluster**** of inconsistency
Wait... this site isn't for van orders? Awwwww clusterfuck!

NOVA-Rebel

Reaction score
The number I called was 1-866-932-3878.
That’s the number I called last week and got further with them then anyone else. The person told me to check back in two weeks and they’d give me another status update.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Their system was still down. I do know that there is Vin Number recycling happening. When I called several weeks ago, they told me there had to be something wrong with my order when my VIN pulled up an old vehicle. This time they new exactly what it was.

Randboye

Reaction score
An auto email and no response until "something happens"
That's what I was told yesterday when I call to check on my case number I got 10/22, I found out I had a case number from 7/26 that no one had contacted me about. Maybe there is some truth coming out of Ram with your complaints after all. They just go into a suspended status, till someone calls about it. AKA (File 13)

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
Might be time to get testy. Ask them why yours is "on restriction" when you know the following:
Today's batch of build sheets show 66 trucks were produced with Ramboxes - with VINs as high as 210044
Today's batch of build sheets show 294 trucks were produced with Pano sunroofs - with VINs as high as 213522

I don't see your name on the registry, so I don't know when you ordered. But they obviously have the parts.

Time to go get Loud with the dealership.
However I spoke to another dealership and they said it's true. All the present trucks will be delayed because of the shortage of Ram Boxes. So those 66 trucks might be waiting longer.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To add to this mess...right before I canceled my order. I had 3 different case numbers under my account. It really didn't help anything to be escalated.

@RamCares

2021 Ram Rebel

Users who are viewing this thread