5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some new 2019 Ram photos

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that's Max Steel. As is this one...

(see attachment)

Attachments

• received_1910791512278738.jpeg
    received_1910791512278738.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 328
D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Yeah that's Max Steel. As is this one...

(see attachment)
I'm convinced that MAX. is a color that HAS to be SEEN in Person; but the Video I hope you add here IS a good one & Shows off a paricular Blue "steel-isa" hue that is "growing on me", i'm afraid

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I was looking at getting the Billet Silver but seeing pictures of the Max Steel looks nice. They have one at local dealer that I am going to look at next week. Maybe a Max Steel Rebel in my future.
263a.png

Kilgy5

Reaction score
The pictures of the trucks with aport packages all show the lettering blacked out is that the case bc on the build site it doesnt do that....also the tailgates say sport instead of which trim it is .....whats the scoop? Are those pics of the canadian only sport model or they all gona be the same?

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Kilgy5 said:
The pictures of the trucks with aport packages all show the lettering blacked out is that the case bc on the build site it doesnt do that....also the tailgates say sport instead of which trim it is .....whats the scoop? Are those pics of the canadian only sport model or they all gona be the same?
Canadian Sport package trucks yes, the max steel Big Horn is an American truck with the sport package hence the chrome lettering. The Big Horn Black and Laramie black will have the blacked out badges.

Kilgy5

Reaction score
Ive seen a ton of sport package trucks from prior years and all lettering is blacked out not happening anymore? There also a bunch of diff pics out there with it blacked out in colors other then black body

D

Deleted member103

2019REBEL said:
I was looking at getting the Billet Silver but seeing pictures of the Max Steel looks nice. They have one at local dealer that I am going to look at next week. Maybe a Max Steel Rebel in my future.
263a.png
You too ? You & "dd" should start your own Max Steel website !
263a.png
Funny I had no idea but my dealer said that in Eastern WA. the Max is a Popular color . . . hadn't noticed that in the 10 yeas I've been here ! ? But Now I'll be on the look-out !

Brandon

Reaction score
I saw my first 2019 on Saturday when I was driving through Guelph, I stopped at Wellington Motors and they had 2 Billet Silver Laramies. Both loaded with the 12" screen.

I have to say I was floored by the size of the cab and how comfortable just sitting in it felt. The 12" screen feels very fluid (even more so than the 8.4 in the 4th gens) and all the materials used, inside and out feel very high quality. I was hoping to take it out for a test drive but they were pretty busy and only had those 2 trucks there.

I thought it looked great in the pictures, but after seeing it in person, I think it just looks awesome. Stands out a lot and the one in the showroom was drawing more attention than the Hellcat beside it with the hood open!

Attachments

• 2019 Laramie Rear.PNG
    2019 Laramie Rear.PNG
    212.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 2019 Laramie Front.PNG
    2019 Laramie Front.PNG
    499.1 KB · Views: 26

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, to get the full effect you really have to see them.in person. Thanks for the photos and info.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Max Steel Rebel quad
(see attachment)

Diamond Black Rebel Crew
(see attachment)

Billet Silver Laramie Quad
(see attachment)

Diamond Black Limited with Ram Box
(see attachment)

Red Big Horn with the Halogen lights
(see attachment)

Silver Canadian Sport with the standard Sport package 20s.
(see attachment)

Attachments

• silversport.jpg
    silversport.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 199
  • silverlaramiequad.jpg
    silverlaramiequad.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 196
  • redbighorn.jpg
    redbighorn.jpg
    669.4 KB · Views: 200
  • rebel.jpg
    rebel.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 199
  • ramboxlimited.jpg
    ramboxlimited.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 202
  • grayrebel.jpg
    grayrebel.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 198
D

Deleted member103

Thanks Jared . . . Finally get to see those "stupid" "less-safe" Halogens ! Something I am NOT looking forward to & hope RAM reconsiders !
I sent them an email explaining my "grievance" politely of course - basing my premise on my Safety Concerns vs. the LED's !

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Thanks Jared . . . Finally get to see those "stupid" "less-safe" Halogens ! Something I am NOT looking forward to & hope RAM reconsiders !
I sent them an email explaining my "grievance" politely of course - basing my premise on my Safety Concerns vs. the LED's !
Lou - Ram is doing much better than Ford. You can build a 60k, 501a package F150 Lariat and still have crappy halogen headlamps!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
Lou - Ram is doing much better than Ford. You can build a 60k, 501a package F150 Lariat and still have crappy halogen headlamps!
I was actually thinking that the other day, it's nice that they're optional on the Big Horn, as you said with Ford you have to go with a Lariat and then still take an option package to get them.

D

Deleted member103

firecadet613 said:
HA, that's FUNNY Right ?
263a.png
! I have and have always had ZERO interest in Ford, Chevy or G.M. at any
price point ! Consider me "Blue Collar" - Retire Navy E-6, that's simply a 1st class petty officer (not an "O" for Officer) . . . though with my college years . . . well, I chose Enlisted as just wanted to be "one of the guys" ! Officers take too much "heat" - it's not Easy ! Much better ? Not really . . . wait 6 months things always have a way of changing course, but it don't matter to me - always gonna be a JEEP/RAM FAN !
1f44d.png

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
I was actually thinking that the other day, it's nice that they're optional on the Big Horn, as you said with Ford you have to go with a Lariat and then still take an option package to get them.
I'd check that if I were you ! OPTIONAL . . . perhaps . . . BUT for we V6 buyers the "OPTION" gets VERY EXPENSIVE ; and leaves us without our V6 - so NO it is NOT really an option for me at least !
263a.png
2639.png
1f914.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some more for you guys.

(see attachment)(see attachment)(see attachment)(see attachment)(see attachment)(see attachment)(see attachment)

Attachments

• IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    688.3 KB · Views: 113
  • _MG_1595.JPG
    _MG_1595.JPG
    784 KB · Views: 115
  • _MG_1594.JPG
    _MG_1594.JPG
    696 KB · Views: 115
  • _MG_1589.JPG
    _MG_1589.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 122
  • _MG_1584.JPG
    _MG_1584.JPG
    572.6 KB · Views: 115
  • _MG_1579.JPG
    _MG_1579.JPG
    540.7 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    750.1 KB · Views: 114

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I guess the American sports get the chrome letters on the back? Not a big fan of that.

work22

Reaction score
Sport package looks really nice. Those Rebels look great. Ride height and tires from the factory look like a really sweet set up.

Users who are viewing this thread