So, where’s all the trucks with 4” lift?

Turbo1895

Reaction score
View attachment 39654

View attachment 39655

View attachment 39656

North Edition (1" taller factory struts), 4" BDS, 305/65R18 BFG AT KO2's on 18x9 Fuel D551 with +1 offset
I also have a north edition, and I am wondering how is this kit effected by the factory struts being taller? Did adding this kit effectively give you a full 5" lift (4" Bds kit + 1" from the struts on a North Edition) or did you only get 4" in Total? I am trying to get a full understanding of all the options before I make a decision on what I want to do with my truck.
Right now, I am thinking I just want to add something like a 2.5" RL leveling kit with new UCA's but I am not sure if 35's would fit on that set up without rubbing.

Your truck looks great btw.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is 5”, as long as you are reusing the stock spring you’ve got the 1”. If you switch to a replacement coilover, like the fox ones, you’d lose it and be just the 4”

Leif_Ram2019

Reaction score
It is 5”, as long as you are reusing the stock spring you’ve got the 1”. If you switch to a replacement coilover, like the fox ones, you’d lose it and be just the 4”
It looks like BDS has a 4" lift kit for the standard pick-up and a separate one for the Rebel. Which would be the appropriate kit to use on a truck with ORP?

Mclovinnnnn

Reaction score
Here’s mine with 4” BDS up front and stock rear (for now). I really didn’t expect it to lift the front this high, which is why I thought I could get away with leaving the rear stock but I now know I need to lift it probably 2 inches to get it level or just slightly nose high (which I like). I did 315/60r20 tires which are about 35x13, and 20x10 -24 wheels. There was veryyy minor metal trimming that the shop took care of and some plastic trimming of the fender liner that you can’t tell at all.

Attachments

Ram1992

Reaction score
Here’s mine with 4” BDS up front and stock rear (for now). I really didn’t expect it to lift the front this high, which is why I thought I could get away with leaving the rear stock but I now know I need to lift it probably 2 inches to get it level or just slightly nose high (which I like). I did 315/60r20 tires which are about 35x13, and 20x10 -24 wheels. There was veryyy minor metal trimming that the shop took care of and some plastic trimming of the fender liner that you can’t tell at all.
Nice looking truck !

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is BDS still the only one out with a true 4" lift kit? I remember Fabtech teasing one a while back and people commenting that Superlift had one on the way. I don't want the 3.5" kits as the ride quality will quickly go away and I don't want to have to worry about the angles.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve looked and I’ve only seen 3.5 or 6” ones on those sights. :(

RamSco

Reaction score
Looks great so far. It will look (and probably ride) better when you execute your leveling strategy.

pber1

Reaction score
Badass bro! It sits perfect

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well this time next week I’ll be part of that B.D.S club. I thought long and hard about a 6”, but realized the 4” would be spot on for my needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)