5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what's everyone askin Santa to bring em for their truck??

jgmac98

Reaction score
I'm taking a serious look at AWE. Also looking at Borla. I'd also consider the Mopar GT exhaust if they ever offer it for sale. I don't believe their current cat-back exhaust is the same system that's on the GT's.
I'm 99% confident that the Mopar GT "cold end" exhaust is different than the Mopar Cat-Back exhaust. The GT system has 1 intake and 1 exhaust port on the muffler and has resonators just before the tips, where as the Mopar Cat-Back system (comparing to the pictures in the Mopar catalog) has 1 intake and 2 exhaust ports on the muffler and does NOT have resonators.

On cold start up, it definitely is a deeper sound than stock, but I feel the GT exhaust is not as loud as I was expecting and I am a little disappointed but not enough to spend $1000+ on replacing it.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On cold start up, it definitely is a deeper sound than stock, but I feel the GT exhaust is not as loud as I was expecting and I am a little disappointed but not enough to spend $1000+ on replacing it.

Simple muffler swap would cost much less if you want to get a more aggressive sound. No point in swapping everything out.

sdramsey24

Reaction score
Installed 2 ways, they shipped it incorrectly the first time and sent with the black oxide allen's and remedied the mistake and sent me the correct stainless steel ones as ordered. I'll keep it with the stainless, matches better overall. I really like this knob, the little details make a big difference in the big picture.
View attachment 113746
View attachment 113747

Hey! That's nice nice!

ABess

Reaction score
I am asking Santa (Wife) to let me buy the extended warranty, unlimited, plus tires, paint.....in for a pint! in for a pound!

FirstTimeRamDriver

Reaction score
A cousin …

A Jeep but that a isn’t happening before Christmas or the new year from what I can tell

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope Santa brings me my Fox 2.5 front coilovers. He was nice enough to bring me rear shocks, UCA, and rear springs early, but that just makes waiting for the fronts even harder. He says his elves are working as hard as they can, but I probably won’t get it until next year. Maybe January. Maybe August.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rough Country Dual 6in LED Grille Kit, and I have some extra dark smoked Lamin-X left over from another deal that I will use to lay over these to blend in with the rest of the front end look. Also, I plan to pull power for these from the factory fogs so when they are on these will be on.

Last edited:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Rough Country Dual 6in LED Grille Kit, and I have some extra dark smoked Lamin-X left over from another deal that I will use to lay over these to blend in with the rest of the front end look. Also, I plan to pull power for these from the factory fogs so when they are on these will be on.
Santa approves this post...lol *as long as its not a rebel
fd5b7b529547308b0119b3379503d6fd.jpg

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

brenan00

Reaction score
I ordered a BedRug. I am having it delivered to my daughter's in San Diego, my wife will bring it home on her return flight. Santa doesn't bring large items to Hawaii (not too many chimneys, unless you live upcountry). they want a $153 to deliver. Cheaper to check, or they might let it slip through, like a surf board or golf clubs.

Users who are viewing this thread