5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what's everyone askin Santa to bring em for their truck??

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I hope Santa brings me my Fox 2.5 front coilovers. He was nice enough to bring me rear shocks, UCA, and rear springs early, but that just makes waiting for the fronts even harder. He says his elves are working as hard as they can, but I probably won’t get it until next year. Maybe January. Maybe August.
It’s a Christmas miracle! I’m getting my Fox shocks (883-06-166) this year after all!

Not from the company I originally ordered them from, but from another company. I signed up yo be notified when they were back in stock, and apparently today was the day Fox delivered inventory, because I got a emails for a couple of companies.

As of right now, Shock Surplus, Bilstein Lifts, and a few eBay sellers have them in stock. These are the 2.5” body, 2-3” lift coilovers with DSC adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread