5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what's everyone askin Santa to bring em for their truck??

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
High hopes but tires and maybe new wheels!... realistically? A good wash 😅

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Reaction score
Got some new Toyo Open Country A/T III's in the garage. Just wantin' some new wheels, but everything is back ordered until next year. Maybe a Borla exhaust...

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The all black emblems, not gunna wait long to de-chrome. Of course, I will need my truck to start working on it. :LOL:

Last edited:

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To make the infotainment system actually work as it's supposed to? ..oh, and maybe get atleast the city EPA rating on my 95% Hwy commute? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, I don't think I'm getting anything for her this Christmas. Other than deChroming the Grill / hood and better tires, there isn't anything I really want/can do without compromising my daily commute and/or towing performance.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If I ask for money to pay down my credit card bill for the current mods I already paid for…that money would go towards more mods…lol.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

Users who are viewing this thread