5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM Renewal

R1ver_rat

Reaction score
I'm a audiophile. I wish Ram would let us download Qobuz or Tidal on the Unconnect.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I have yet to find a Saturday college football game on a thumb drive! 😉. And as for news, all I ever seem to find is the liberal flavor on the local radio stations so it’s nice to have a choice on XM. Finally, I’m a Sabres fan so it’s hard to find a Sabres hockey game being broadcasted in Texas but I get them all the time on XM.
don't like football or hockey
could care less about talk radio
too many commercials on free radio

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
don't like football or hockey
could care less about talk radio
too many commercials on free radio
I enjoy all of the streaming only extra stations and since there is no satellite coverage here in Alaska streaming through the truck's wifi is fantastic.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what the f u c k does that have to do with anything????
Football and hockey - in California - not so great
Talk radio (despite the fact I never said anything about it as I don't listen to it) - in California - way too much of it for my taste (is that what you'll call news in California?)
Commercials on free radio - in California - never heard so many on the radio when I've been there on business

And I hear from all these Californians moving by the thousand from California to Texas that California sucks...not my word or my sentiment...just ask Elon! ;) :ROFLMAO:

U

User_84945

I pay a little over $7 per month, after my $20 monthly credit from American Express.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They should let you have it for free! You've suffered enough. :ROFLMAO:
I’m an eternal optimist…flawless Rams that operates perfectly from day one without any issues, Ram service departments that perform fast and perfect work the first time, and the Sabres winning the cup! 😉

Last edited:

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m an eternal optimist…flawless Rams that operates perfectly from day one without any issues, Ram service departments that perform fast and perfect work the first time, and the Sabres winning the cup!
I live halfway between Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Grew up playing ice hockey, and now my kids are playing ice hockey. Luckily, I was raised a Pens fan ha. I'm trying to do the same with my boy, but he's been on the Oilers train the last couple years. Something about this McDavid fella. He even had to have 97 on his jersey this year. 🤣

Grouper

Reaction score
UPDATE BUMP

FYI: I had the $60 + fees "promotional" annual package (about $77 total). I received a bill in the mail advising that my promotional package was near expiration and I would be billed $17.99 + fess ($21.84/month) moving forward.

I simply went to the SiriusXM site, started a chat session and typed "My account number is XYZ. I am on a $60 annual plan that is nearing expiration. I will keep SiriusXM for the same rate. Otherwise, I'm not interested in continuing."

They didn't balk and immediately offered renewal at the same rate. It only took about five minutes.

The only thing I'd recommend is waiting until a day or two prior to you actual plan expiration date because they make the new plan effective immediately. My plan didn't expire until 9/25 and I just renewed effective today, 9/13, so I forfeited a few paid days. But no big deal.

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
I kept getting the 3 more months for free, only have to pay the processing fee of $2.00, I finally did it, gave my card info over the phone to the customer service rep. oddly enough about 2 weeks later I had 2 fraudulent charges for DoorDash and had to cancel my card. Sirius was the only people out of the ordinary that I gave my card info to. Jokes on them when they try to charge me at the end of my trial.

Reactions: c3k

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just checked mine because I knew I was close to time I renewed last year. Missing it by a couple weeks. Got put back on the $4.99/mo plan($6.34 final cost), and got a refund for the portion of the month I paid for at higher amount.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
Use a virtual credit card number (aka one-time use). Most card issuers offer this.

Users who are viewing this thread