5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signatures

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Go into Preferences in Your Account and uncheck ”Show people’s signatures with their messages”
It's not that I don't like signatures, they are useful when someone has an issue. But it is factory equipment that's the most important. Some had/have gotten obnoxiously long.

But good find.

Tex_Ram

Reaction score
It's not that I don't like signatures, they are useful when someone has an issue. But it is factory equipment that's the most important. Some had/have gotten obnoxiously long.

But good find.
We can tell by your picture that your truck is black, that could eliminate that from your signature.

Santa

Reaction score
I often enjoy reading signatures. If I like what someone is doing to their truck I want to know what else they have done. I don’t mind the long signatures. I don’t read them unless I want to. Please don’t restrict the signature size except for links.

aimlowrobin

Reaction score
When you literally have to scroll 5o see someone's entire signature...yeah...out of hand.

No reason to list your entire sticker or build sheet.

smashweights

Reaction score
The motorcycle forums I've used in the past had a "My Garage" button under your avatar where you could put everything if people wanted to see all your stuff. I don't see that here

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd like the option to display the signatures. I don't want to have to click a link.

Total agreement. I already have the option checked in my settings...I don't want to have to click on every 'view signature' to see them.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd like the option to display the signatures. I don't want to have to click a link.
Y'all can blame me.

I've seen everyone's sig hundreds of times so I don't need or want to see them everytime I stumble around here. On the rare occasion I'm curious, I can click on it.

Now, I hope that those that needed to write a book about what is on their truck is allowed by Jared. At this point those super long sigs won't clutter each thread.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Y'all can blame me.

I've seen everyone's sig hundreds of times so I don't need or want to see them everytime I stumble around here. On the rare occasion I'm curious, I can click on it.

Now, I hope that those that needed to write a book about what is on their truck is allowed by Jared. At this point those super long sigs won't clutter each thread.
I think it is a great compromise. (y)

Hopefully @Jared B will open up some more lines for us to place relevant information about our trucks and modifications which will cut out unnecessary questions about our mods or build sheets. :whistle:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread