Signatures

silver billet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that one I switched to the white theme lol. And black text is to dark on the darker background.
Just don't pick any color for your message, the forum will apply dark text when using the light them, or it will apply white text when using the dark theme. When you manually pick a color, that color is always used regardless of which theme is being used. So for example, my sig always shows up correctly because I did not specify a certain color.

19BlueStreakSport

Reaction score
Just don't pick any color for your message, the forum will apply dark text when using the light them, or it will apply white text when using the dark theme. When you manually pick a color, that color is always used regardless of which theme is being used. So for example, my sig always shows up correctly because I did not specify a certain color.
I did not know that, thanks very much for pointing that out. I have since changed it all minus a few of the colours I had. Now it shows on both white and black background.

Thanks again for the pointer!!

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
I'm all for putting limits on signatures but 2 lines??? I vote to up to 5 lines. This is enough to add build details and quite a few upgrades and accessories without being obnoxious.