5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signatures

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm getting a signature error when trying to update my Signature with my latest mods.
Is my signature considered two long for the Forum Moderator?
Signature_Error_2_Line.png

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, If it makes it easier for everyone in the forum to list all of your mods and your build in your signature line.

Why doesn't the Forum Moderator the Signature line to 6 so that we can get all of our information on the signature. :censored:

This is counter productive. :unsure:

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m fine with it as it saves a lot of “ repeat “ questions to me. :)

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
When writing a new sig or editing existing, you can only post two lines now.

GerryS

Reaction score
I have been trying to change one word. I put "Without Ecoboost" instead of "Without eTorque" in my sig. When I try to change it I get the signature too long error. I haven't gotten any grief, so I guess everyone knows what I meant.

Gerry

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been trying to change one word. I put "Without Ecoboost" instead of "Without eTorque" in my sig. When I try to change it I get the signature too long error. I haven't gotten any grief, so I guess everyone knows what I meant.

Gerry
Welcome to the club!! :sneaky:

Apparently the Forum Web Master has changed the parameters after longer signatures were allowed and now we cannot edit our sigs unless we trim it down to "two lines" :whistle:

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score

Gerry
I like the EcoBoost better lol

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Gerry
You could just omit it altogether, if it's not there, you have to assume you don't have it. You wouldn't say "Without Ram Boxes", you just don't list it and we all know you don't have them.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I vote for what’s been added as opposed to what’s standard.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I vote for what’s been added as opposed to what’s standard.
But then if you have a problem with... your sound system or screen for example, you need to say if you have the 8.4 NAV, Non-Nav, 12" etc... you need to say what sound system you have..

Users who are viewing this thread